Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 50votes)

Shuuen no Shiori

Alt Names: alt Bookmark of Demisealt 終焉ノ栞
Author: Suzumu & 150P
Artist: Yuuki Amino
Genres: Horror HorrorMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On the normal, unchanging campus, it suddenly occurred; A murder case where a body was cut open, right into two.
On the other side of the unsolved case, the rumor-loving high school students became involved in a certain ritual.
From the extremely popular songs on Nico Nico Douga, begins the Project.

What is the “Bookmark of Demise”…?
Who is the traitor…?
What will the conclusion to this story be…?

So, can you solve this mystery?
Go to Shuuen no Shiori Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Bookmark renders New Window Edlm
  • 1 Replies
Topic Contents of the Letter New Window Shuuen Scans
  • 0 Replies
Topic More about the series (includes song links) New Window Shuuen Scans
  • 2 Replies

81 Comments

This series are like Kagerou Days, right? So, if there are no more songs, there's no more story? Such a letdown, I liked it so far.

Oh, and a friendly reminder to everyone. If you wanna enjoy the story to its fullest, do NOT watch the song videos. It takes half of the fun.

Oh thanks for mentioning this! I went and put a spoiler note in the forum :>

So far so good though :)) x
I had to keep myself from reading too many comments, some people just don't like using the spoiler tag >.<
I had to keep myself from reading too many comments, some people just don't like using the spoiler tag >.<

How did I not notice this sooner? I don't like Kagerou Project much, but for some reason this series of IA songs have gotten my interest for a while.

This series are like Kagerou Days, right? So, if there are no more songs, there's no more story? Such a letdown, I liked it so far.

Oh, and a friendly reminder to everyone. If you wanna enjoy the story to its fullest, do NOT watch the song videos. It takes half of the fun.

@Stark700
Spoiler

Those scissors.....

1imwio.png

"Protect" :o

I should have mentioned this 2 months ago but another song (for those who even follow the songs) came out for the Shuuen no Shiori series!

It's a song centered around A-ya and is very lighthearted compared to the rest of the series

It is called "Underdog Supremacist" and has been subbed by Ame

Tnks for the release!!! 

Thanks for the update!

Last time I look there haven't been any subs yet so I have no idea about that. I'll tag it then

If you look on the forum post one of the translators, AmeSubs, already subbed all the videos o.o

@Unsuspectingvisitor[/size]

Spoiler

Last time I look there haven't been any subs yet so I have no idea about that. I'll tag it then

@Unsuspectingvisitor

Spoiler

Hot.....

@sawsers.
Spoiler

Hm... Musings about interest in other 3 people. Enjoys spreading rumors. Does not really get noticed by being too "normal". Believes that mankind does not desire or is incapable of acquiring the truth. Has a seemingly random teenager that has many "Masks" recognize his machinations with but the flimsiest of proof that he was the culprit... I say, A-ya seems a bit too much like Izanami. If the setting was in Inaba I would just burst out laughing (Bonus points for the TV turning itself on for no reason).

@sawsers

Major Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

@ booster: i wonder if this is going to be some type of re-do series, like higurashi/umineko. just because someone dies, doesn't mean they are gone forever. it would explain all the seemingly wasted character development, at least...
I dont like it, it gave way to much back sory to the guy if he was just gonna die anyway. It gave a Code Geas and Death Note type feeling. A part of mee that believed in the world just died
Just so everyone knows, Chapter 2 was found to have three pages missing so the corrected chapter was has been reuploaded, hence the "v.2"

It was pages 35 - 37 that was missing
someone should call Kogoro Mouri
MC has a death wish or sumthang ;\
im going to drop it if got rid of my fav char...shitty

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics