Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 106votes)

Kaichou-kun no Shimobe

Alt Names: alt 会長クンのしもべalt Kaichou kun no Shimobe
Author: Hozuno Miyako
Artist: Hozuno Miyako
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Closet-otaku girl Hirayama lives a peaceful and normal school life.
That is, until she meets the smart, handsome and popular high school president and discovers his secret. Her peaceful and quiet world is now starting to fall apart.

Related:

>Tonari no Gokudou-kun
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tonari-no-gokudou-kun-r2426)
Go to Kaichou-kun no Shimobe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

114 Comments

Spoiler

So cute!

lol... el autor uso google translate en el ch10? porque esa traduccion no tiene sentido jajaja

And the three cute little siblings will then intrude upon his apartment! MUHWAHWAHWAHWA

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

When you say it like that, that reminds me of something as well... except I have no idea what, unlike you it seems. :(

That really cuts deep the way you put it.... >_<

Wait a minute.... -spoiler for those new to this-

Spoiler
Not that I'm complaining though. That stuff is comedy gold.

When you say it like that, that reminds me of something as well... except I have no idea what, unlike you it seems. :(
Spoiler

Could it be!? They are osananajimi!
Wait a minute.... -spoiler for those new to this-
Spoiler
Not that I'm complaining though. That stuff is comedy gold.

Was that last page an osananajimi route?

It's the "promised item" route

Was that last page an osananajimi route?

LMAO! Instead of the cliche route where the kids say: "Nee-chan should marry rich Prez so he could treat us to all different kinds of stuff", it went the opposite direction and they said: "He took money from us", brilliant. XD

Isn't that Hayami sensei? He appeared in the first chapter, and he really is watching over Kujou

Oh right, totally forgot that... didn't re-read from beginning again after this is picked up again.

No wonder he look kinda cool in that chapter cover page lol

Spoiler

the teacher in this page sure makes me think he isnt an ordinary person. perhaps he has more roles in the future or maybe he is the other person that is watching over Kujou?

Isn't that Hayami sensei? He appeared in the first chapter, and he really is watching over Kujou

Spoiler

the teacher in this page sure makes me think he isnt an ordinary person. perhaps he has more roles in the future or maybe he is the other person that is watching over Kujou?

Her harem is growing.

Spoiler

HULK ANGRY

bwahahaha XD

Too often in these things the emotions and personalities start to shift almost instantly.  I'm really enjoying that she still hates his guts so far.

We should be good until ch12...

thanks Kaishi Scans

Maybe...if there's a willing translator

More pls more... this series is too good to be abandoned ;-;

So its this back?

Maybe...if there's a willing translator

So its this back?

Finally found some likable main characters, I hope someone is still interested in continuing this >.<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics