Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 34votes)

Shimekiri-sama ni Oyurushi wo

Alt Names: alt 〆切様におゆるしをalt 饶了我吧!截稿娘alt Forgiveness from Deadline-samaalt Shimekiri-sama ni Oyurushi oalt Shimekiri-sama ni Oyurushi woalt Shimekirisama ni Oyurushi oalt Shimekirisama ni Oyurushi wo
Author: Ueda Kiku
Artist: Ueda Kiku
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mangaka summons a spirit that helps him meet deadlines at the cost of his health.
Go to Shimekiri-sama ni Oyurushi wo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

WOHOOOOO! armpits.
@Stark700

Just cos she's hold a knife to his throat doesn't mean Shes a yandere. O.o
Need moar insane crazy possessive kill-anyone love for that.
Nakiri. <3
i mean the credits rather...
dat last page made me lulz.
I smell a yandere in the making here.

Posted Image
Where have I seen this art before....
After this, I start to think if the author was once in a tide situation about his deadline, so he started to hallucinate and the idea for this manga came out!
@soranokira I LOLed reading your comment. Wahahaha!
as a general thing, I think it's perfectly normal for a girl with flat chest to be envious of another with a larger chest, like how a guy with a small dick will envy one with a larger one. the only difference is it's harder to see for guys. (at least, generally speaking, having better 'specs' get you a better chance of attracting someone with good 'specs'. different meaning of specs for the 1st and the 2nd one of course)
...Okay soooo, are all Asian women really obsessed with having ginormous cow udders, or are the majority of mangaka's actually total shut-ins who've only ever seen the image of a female of the same species... I'm just sayin'.
What is this I don't even...
I like it, seems different from your regular mangaka comics and the potential for this is quite good, followed.
@theroadstopshere. this is why man are herbivore...
This is one of those awkward times when I'm forced to say something I generally keep to myself:
Spoiler
If only I had a deadline god. I'd never procrastinate
coach anzai is this your new job ? O_O
Remember "Correction Fluid" from sweat old man breast fat is the best "Correction fluid".....
I saw manboobs jiggle today. I might fall into depression now.
Usuha is a fascinating girl!
Hmm interesting premise so far and that ending..

TILL DEATH DO THEM APART~
finally no more of 404 error i only had to wait 4hours and 15 min XP
yea almost all the new updates have the 404 error
IIRC I read the raw a long time ago and it's quite short

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics