Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 94votes)

Trump

Alt Names: alt 트럼프alt Trump: Another Space Continuum
Author: Lee Chae-Eun
Artist: Lee Chae-Eun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The story takes place in a world where using magical powers is natural. Hiasen, the son of the most wanted criminal in this world, gets involved in the mysterious events of the so called "Melly Day". Trying to help Melly's ghost to find a certain person, he joins the Yeohadan, the police of the Trump-world.
But who is the person Melly is looking for? How did his father became a criminal? And what actually happened on the day his mother died?

Official English Translation: http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/trump/list?title_no=84&page=14

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Trump Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what do u think about this series? New Window Yawgmoth
  • 8 Replies

131 Comments

Chapter 33 is where things start getting interesting imo. Stick around.

Blurargh...

Okay, writer is taking too much of his/her own story for granted... I was with it through the part where "the creator" made peoples and they had mana and personality and liked stuff...

Then when the 2916th(or whatever the hell arbitrary number) kid said "why do we feel pain?" and some random whoever that was not previously established suddenly went berserk and made them suck...

And who are these people now, I read their ridiculous names once and lost track of who they were supposed to be completely in the following seconds...

A story is all good and well but I don't understand what's happening or why or even who the hell exists and did what...

What's this manga all about?

The description doesn't tell me much.

Just another Magic series. Bout a boy whos father is a famous magic Criminal and his everyday life and struggle.

What's this manga all about?

The description doesn't tell me much.

When I saw this in my updates i read the "73rd Cabinet", only catching 73 (assuming chapters), and I was thinking "holy shit, those scanlators really went to town, awesome!".  Now as disappointing as that is, and it is fairly disappointing, thanks EGS for the effort.

I story like this needs quicker releases.. Its okay so far, but yeah the plot is staggeringly slow at the moment.  Hope it picks up

Darn, I still get confused, I can't separate this from the previous story.

...how did the author get away with that i mean the censorship laws in SK have kinda fucked over any chance at gore ,and that had a fair amount  of gore. 

well i give the authors kudos for it at the very least. 

What censorship law lol...

Nice! Thanks for the update!

...how did the author get away with that i mean the censorship laws in SK have kinda fucked over any chance at gore ,and that had a fair amount  of gore. 

well i give the authors kudos for it at the very least. 

i tried to stick with it and read on but its just not grabbing a hold of my attention. i dropped this. its to slow and boring. 

i tried to stick with it and read on but its just not grabbing a hold of my attention. i dropped this. its to slow and boring.

I agree that it's slow, but it still grabs my attention. If it had a better pace, I'd be absolutely addicted... I think!
It's still interesting, but not nearly as godlike as it was for me when I read the first few chapters knowing absolutely nothing of Trump or its failed predecessor.

Especially the prologue and its uniqueness sucked me in at first.

This looks really slow and boring. just checked the raws and the story doesn't look like it will progress much in the next ten chapters. //unfollowing it.

Does anyone know what's happening with egscans website?  I'm just curious because i've been off line for a while.

click on group name, and go to their website ^^

apparently it's .org now

Does anyone know what's happening with egscans website?  I'm just curious because i've been off line for a while.

I don't like the 3D art author is using, after you notice it every background seems really blank :/ But the story is really good or it seems for now.

Spoiler

Thanks egs btw^^

Wow. This is ...awesome! ^O^

The question for me is, will it avoid "Dragonball disease" this time around? Last time it looked like it had in interesting plot with mysterious background and stylish characters, maybe a bit too confusing but intriguing . . . and then combat started and I tuned out. Gloating, posturing and a lot of "Aha! Behold my powerful power!" "But my powerful power is still more powerful!" "Not so fast! Despair at my yet powerfuller power!"
Burp.Good story,will be coming back.
More releases! Yaay!
Btw, I love the names actually. Melly is just so cute to be a name :D
And the fairytale like storytelling makes story really original in my opinion. Hope more releases will come soon.
Looks promising. High ratings on Naver too.
This seem pretty interesting. Instafollow! I'm looking forward for what's ahead in this story.
I'm looking at the cover picture, and I may be seeing it wrong, but the guy with the red hair looks like he has a person in front of him.
Spoiler
sad but great story so far....
Grat Art, Great Story, my only complaint are the names. Hard to remember, even harder to pronounce...I'm already having a hard time with Korean Names and Honorifics....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics