Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 41votes)

Triage X

Alt Names: alt トリアージXalt 绝命制裁Xalt TriageXalt 急救识别X
Author: Satou Shouji
Artist: Satou Shouji
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMedical MedicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: At first glance, Arashi Mikami appears to be a normal, albeit socially awkward, 17-year-old high-school student. However, he's actually part of a secret vigilante organization known as Black Label, a group dedicated to executing power-hungry criminals the law refuses to deal with. Unfortunately, taking down a crime lord isn't always an easy task, and there are bound to be consequences for any action...

This is the action-packed story of the trials of Arashi and the people close to him.
Go to Triage X Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

The main character is about as socially awkward as the sun being cold. So, absolutely not at all.
Hahaha. Win. So much win.

Good old hyper-violence, just how I like it.
@Vigne, he actually is a hentai artist 1st before doing series like HoTD and this one, also there's another series by him that already completed but I forgot the title.
this guy should really become a hentai mangaka if this career doesn't work...
qwerqs3, Yes the tits XD
@rahyan16 same guy that draw hotd but made his own series.
Wow, this is really impressive. One heck of an opening chapter and it just keeps going.
plot as in tits
Good plot I like it
Finally another chapter YAYA
@rahyan16 same artist
for some reason the art reminds me of high school of he dead..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics