Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 100votes)

Momo no Musume!

Alt Names: alt Momo'nun kızları!alt Momo's Daughtersalt MOMOの娘!
Author: Boichi
Artist: Boichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After a crazy night, a young teacher is tricked into becoming the father of two gorgeous young girls.

The story doesn't end here, so read on!

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Comic locked due to content inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Momo no Musume! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

135 Comments

If they still keep releasing To Love-ru, then by no means this will also be released.
@Seikah Ikr?
At first, I thought this would be yet another of these generic harem things. Then, Boichi. That sparked my interest.
And, for the chapter itself... wellll...
My first impression was somewhat confirmed.

Still, with just one chapter, it might be a little early... or not.

Dafuq did I just read.
Can't believe it took me most of the first chapter to clue in who the artist was. Followed for that alone. Although yeah, there's A LOT more of his stuff that isn't on this site for a reason :)

Kind of hoping this goes beyond just a generic "sexy daughters switch between teasing and getting angry at horny young male".
One wonders how the artist can write beautiful heartfelt pieces like Hotel, and then make shallow ecchi nonsense like this.
@Ne0spartan: there is a good chance for it to turn hentai or at least barely H, especially seeing the mag it is published in (not a set factor). and as anything H is banned from batoto...
@Weaper: Well a good amount of this artists work is already here so I don't know why they wouldn't keep this.
dunno for how long we'll be able to keep releasing it on Batoto xD
well, i suppose i'll see how it goes
This is kinda... perverted? :D
First!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics