Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 89votes)

Yaotsukumo

Alt Names: alt ヤオツクモalt 八百九十九alt Yao Tsukumo
Author: Suzuki Sanami
Artist: Suzuki Sanami
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tachibana Tsukumo, a girl who cannot feel pain. Yao, an immortal boy whose only wish is to die. What will happen when these two meet...?
Go to Yaotsukumo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Pacing too fast? New Window JoveusMolai
  • 0 Replies

98 Comments

Oh wow, page 40 really IS the best page, lolz!
If they had a page like page 40 in chapter 2 in every chapter, this would be the best manga ever.
Ch. 2 p. 40: THIS IS THE BEST PAGE
can't tsukumo take power of tokijiku herself?
Holy shit, need moaarrrrrr~!
hm, well seems interesting...
@thaxreaper Lol, slander man. The man that slanders you! XD
Everyone just chill the http://vatoto.com/read/_/156341/yaotsukumo_ch2_by_psylocke-scans/40 out!

Cookie for reference.
I agree with Yokokaze that Attis's comment was kind of sick. However, if you have ever read a guro manga, his comment/idea is kinda ....normal. Well, that's only if you compare his with guro.
@Yokokaze

It's because God hates you.
Got high hopes for this tbh~
How this mangaka draws the eyes resembles the way Huke draws them.
Interesting, Need moarrr~
For the love of everything that is holy, and everything that isn't too... Why are comments like Attis's even allowed?
@Attis

You are a god.
@attis

the birth of new guro manga :D
@Attis

Dear Attis, can i shake your hand, Master?
@Attis
did u see how he came together. tentacle time.
that slasher dude kina reminded me of Slander man
Eros is the answer to all.
"Tachibana Tsukumo, a girl who cannot feel pain. Yao, an immortal boy whose only wish is to die. What will happen when these two meet...?"

Answer: Sex. Lots of sex. The girl cannot feel pain so he can go wild on her however he likes. Having good sex everyday makes him realize what an emo faggot he was. This changes him and he starts to realize the value of life. They then start making a bunch of retarded babies and live happily ever after. The end.
a nice plot
hmm intresting and i like the art so ill follow to see how this is going to progress

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics