Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 89votes)

Soutaisei Moteron

Alt Names: alt 相対性モテ論alt Relativity Theory of Being Popularalt Soutaisei Mote Ronalt Soutaisei Mote-ronalt The Special Relativity of Motealt 桃花相对论
Author: Tsukiji Toshihiko
Artist: Maeda Risou
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tachibana Kazuya, Kumazawa Daigo, and Niinuma Hiroko all want to be popular. But they don't know how to do so! So, they try and create a club to research and find out how to become popular.
Go to Soutaisei Moteron Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

143 Comments

Very uninspired, cliche, and boring.
Allthough the "let's become popular" theme has been done to death, the charachters are interesting. Though, as a man, i hope there will be less cross-dressing.
Those are some convincing disguises...by my count they have at least 6 members. One member uses too much makeup though.
Got to love MC's that Start the jokes and other character to go along with them just to screw with someone. Reminds me of another MC that has the same skill. Kasuga Arata From Trinity Seven anyone?
Definite anime material.
i smell...manga. manga is good. i like manga.
I smell sket dan in all this manga
Posted Image

Kinda like these guys, they I have clear goal and manipulating the student council president looks fun
Less goofy though.
@ !>viscoun<! This is y summaries can be so misleading. Its looking like sket dance, at the very most.
way to rock the uniform >_>
This is a good start. Like the MCs.
this type of manga (unpopular and finding out how to be popular) seems to be so bloody common these days... can't rom-coms look any deeper?
No harem tag incoming on this one. Unless it's added after chapter 10.
@Cydric ...
impending harem tag ? lolz ...
The birth of another version of Sket Dance ??
So like Boku ha tomodachi + Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru ?
Pretty interesting. Never happened to me in my high school days tho ; ;

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics