Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 433votes)

Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa

Alt Names: alt 鏡の国の針栖川alt 镜之国的针栖川alt Harisugawa ở thế giới trong gươngalt Harisugawa in Mirror World
Author: Kano Yasuhiro
Artist: Kano Yasuhiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school student Akira Harisugawa has been in love with Mao Satomi, a girl in his grade, ever since grade school. The only problem? They've been best friends ever since Akira saved her from being hit by a car, and he doesn't want to ruin their friendship! That is until one day, when he finds a mysterious mirror...
Go to Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 185 Replies
Topic Anyone else beginning to dislike this author New Window The Roady
  • 28 Replies
Topic Who's Your Favourite? New Window alcrowry
  • 11 Replies
Topic Harisugawa... New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies

348 Comments

The ending of this gonna really hurt..
It's Harem time!
promoting polygamy, hell fcking yes
Harem ending confirmed.. tsc
things just keep on getting harder for him to leave the mirror.
awwwwwwwhhhh yeeeaaahhhhhhhh
Now it's even more interesting !
You should not be posting spoilers in the Comment Section. That is what the Forums is for. You can go to the Latest Chapter Discussion to discuss what has happened in recent chapters or Start your own Topic.

For rules on the Official Policy on Comments: Click Here
@ravenblitz spoiler much? Anyway, its advancing in an unpredictable direction, which is good. Looking forward to what's to come.
this last chapter was pretty funny.
This manga is getting better and better. I hope it doesn't end up silly like Pretty Face or rushed like Mx0, and that the author can limit his chapters. Tired of Suzuka & Kimi no Iru Machi types..
wow things are really advancing well in the story. wonder whats gonna happen next now that she got trapped in the mirror. hmm this story might not be better then mxo but the author is really making some good progress to make things more interesting. cant wait for the next chapter.
hmm sounds like getting chopped,

remember the rule only one person was allowed to know it?

think it is intresting and hope i am wrong
Story is just so weak sauce...

Saki's character had a nice going, but cmon "realizing she loves the guy" after only two events, and not even something major.. ow noes he saved me from bullies I love him.. evne tho I know he been after my best friend for over 10 years... ah yes Im a lesbo that wanted to get my best friend to like me, but now I don't care anymore...
great art, and the occasional ecchi scenes are well draw(if ya know wat i mean xDD) and great plot as a matter of fact...as expected from the author/mangaka!!
loved mx zero but this romance is not bad too
well I'll cheer for the side girl, she's just too sweet and more interresting than satomi
Chapter 16 is awesome. I can't wait for more. I love how this manga keeps a gradual build-up.
@MOFD I pray that there will be an ending.
My gosh! This is GOOD!
Argh, Why do we always have a love triangle! Anyways, the art is perfect and a good romance.
I pray that the ending will be good TT_TT
what a bold confession! I'm looking forward on what will happen to the future of those three
Amazing chapter! I totally agree with rc1138, Yasuhiro's character's are always soo likeable. Can't wait to see where the story goes from here.
Thx for the release.. another great chapter ^^
aaahhh!!! Kano Yasuhiro managed to create two very likeable female characters,and both of them have their unique traits. Even the main hero is a worhty fellow. To choose between those two is just plain cruel.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics