Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 108votes)

The Sacred Blacksmith

Alt Names: alt 聖劍鍛造師alt 聖剣の刀鍛冶alt Seiken no Blacksmithalt Seiken no Katanakajialt Seiken no Swordsmithalt The Sacred Sword's Blacksmithalt The Sword Blacksmith
Author: Miura Isao
Artist: Yamada Koutarou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story takes place after an abominable war that foisted a "devil's contract" upon a land. Cecily Campbell, a former noble's daughter who joined a knighthood, encounters a man who dispatches some hoodlums with one sweep of a mysterious sword. The man possesses the power of the same "devil's contract" that has become taboo, now that peace has been restored. Cecily has been searching for a blacksmith who can repair an old sword she inherited from her father, and that mysterious young man happens to be blacksmith named Luke. This encounter launches their adventures together.
Go to The Sacred Blacksmith Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Shock and Awe - SPOILERS New Window DeadEye
  • 9 Replies
Topic HOw do you feel about this manga? New Window Zero King
  • 7 Replies

110 Comments

Last chapter moved fast. o.o Looks to be good~

Spoiler
to have obtained "rights" on waging a war is somewhat duh... an transfering them even more so ~.~ but i'm happy that the story is slowly closing in on the valbanill war! good job cxc
I hope nothing bad happens to Luke. If so, then there would be no reason to read this.
@Rukio Okumura Your attempt at a joke fails so miserably that it's funny in itself. "Ballock" in fact means "testicle", and "ballock knife" is named for its distinctive shape, which you so "incisively" pointed out.
Luke, just take an eye from Cecily. It's for the greater good.

@Rukio Okumura Shut up.
Just started the prologue and cecily is being a bitch already. Her sword broke and now she want luke's katana.
Spoiler

more like ball sack knife @@
I like Luke and Lisa more than Cecily just cuz they seem more competent. I don't know maybe it's her personality, but she seems really weak, both physically and mentally.
i enjoy this manga CXC keep it up
poor cecily, her world is coming down XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics