Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 45votes)

Ikusaba Animation

Alt Names: alt Battlefield Animationalt 戦場アニメーション - IKUSABA ANIMATION
Author: Takahiro Nakada
Artist: Takahiro Nakada
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hachiya Mitsuka has a voice straight out of an anime. In the past she was bullied because of the way her voice sounded and had no friends, thus when she entered High School she wanted a different life, she wanted to have friends. After school on the first day of class a classmate, Kanisawa Kansai whose dream is to become the world's best animation director, hears Mitsuka's voice after she tried to hide it. But instead of shunning her he instead asks to be a voice actor for his anime!
Go to Ikusaba Animation Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

57 Comments

and again... im commenting... this is a goo manga!!! recommended!!
lol...i first read the synopsis i thought of bakuman... but read it first before we judge anything right? xD
I would make a terrible seiyuu.
Seems good so far, art & story are great and it got a lot potential I think. Hope this can go on for a while.
Hmm let's follow for now.
Wow, if the chapter is as good as the description I'm going to have a new favorite manga!
intersting...!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics