Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 45votes)

Ikusaba Animation

Alt Names: alt Battlefield Animationalt 戦場アニメーション - IKUSABA ANIMATION
Author: Takahiro Nakada
Artist: Takahiro Nakada
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hachiya Mitsuka has a voice straight out of an anime. In the past she was bullied because of the way her voice sounded and had no friends, thus when she entered High School she wanted a different life, she wanted to have friends. After school on the first day of class a classmate, Kanisawa Kansai whose dream is to become the world's best animation director, hears Mitsuka's voice after she tried to hide it. But instead of shunning her he instead asks to be a voice actor for his anime!
Go to Ikusaba Animation Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

57 Comments

Those bitches were jus jealous
Hahaahahhaa. Everybody is like; cute cute cute. "im looking forward to seeing her" ME; RAPE TIME!
page 41-42-43
Without any dialogues and yet full of thoughts and beauty, they gave me feelings I could not explain, it was like I became Mitsuya and Kani was taking me. It felt awesome, pure art. Looking forward for the next chapters
pages 41-43...as a artist those pictures made my eyes water!
GAAAAAH! They really need to make an anime out of this. I WANT TO HEAR HER VOICE!!!!!
Spoiler
@Cydric

Aren't all high schoolers just a bunch of naive kids lol? Besides this manga seems to focus more on the voice/sound making of an anime rather than the art, not to mention what they are creating is just a 5 min piece.

I would wait a few more chapters before deciding whether it's naive or not. IMO Bakuman is more surgarcoated than this one.
Damn, she's so cute... I wonder why no one else has asked her out yet (other than the weirdos!) XD
Oh God thta bike scene was just

Posted Image
Follow fot the moment :)
Romance on the way Romance on the Waaaaaaaaaay!
interesting plot
followed
wow i have never read something like this before where the guy is forcing the girl to join the club that is different im following this
This manga is a bit interesting and all but in the end it's a bit naive.
This Article in Kotaku will explain how tough it can be making anime in real life
In manga form!!!!!!!!
Lol'd at that floating-earth shattering dogeza.
@eternal_wind I think one of those childish and tiny voices that you wonder how they can exist in nature -- and most often, they don't. An example would be Kyary, she sounds a lot more "human" when she doesn't sing.
I've been wondering about this... What kind of voice is an ANIME VOICE?
This would make a perfect "Bitch, I'm fabulous"
Spoiler
Omg in a lot of mangas,animes the kids always pick the most random thing to make fun of someone for. Your voice is annoying, so lets carve into your desk and harass you till you suicide...tf lol.
Lol I am reminded so much of Chinami Kanan from Denpa Kyoushi

http://vatoto.com/read/_/83307/denpa-kyoushi_ch12_by_s2scans/18
If the author can keep this pace and feel then this is going to be awesome!
http://vatoto.com/read/_/152535/ikusaba-animation_ch1_by_cxc-scans/8
Haha, she's tiny, like a kitten. She's pretty interesting.

@tranhieu The d7000's earcups look rounder, and the branches holding them are larger.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/152535/ikusaba-animation_ch1_by_cxc-scans/8
Haha, she's tiny, like a kitten. She's pretty interesting.

@tranhieu The d7000's earcups look rounder, and the branches holding them are larger.
she's wearing denon headphones lol look like the D7000's to me.
I want her in my anime...

edit: Just 3 words is enough ^_^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics