Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 38votes)

Black Paradox

Alt Names: alt ブラックパラドクスalt 黑色诡局
Author: Itou Junji
Artist: Itou Junji
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A manga about people trying to kill themselves, but weird stuff happens instead.
Go to Black Paradox Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

19 Comments

This had a VERY strong start, but then took off in an unexpected direction. Still good, though.

mmm, the memories. good stuff!

This was so eerily freaky. I can't believe I read all of it. I feel quite disturbed...

Yeah. After I finished it I could only ask myself, "Why did I read this. I know I'm not good with creepy things. Why?" and I have no answer. ._. That itself creeps me out as well.

This is good, Me gusta

Well, I was looking for something a little different, and this fits the bill. Though I liked the short stories more than the main.

best end for these suicidal people
Spoiler
i loved the beginning but hated the end, it's a shame really, i expected so much out of it.
Pitan! La la moji pitan!
A good read, but probably the weakest Junji Itou work of the ones I've read.
This is really good, I'd love to see more of this.
Wow, funky...

Spoiler
dafuq did i just read

I like his Spiral better
Pretty interesting read.
But how does the mirrored Baracchi connects to the rest of the chapters? :/
that.... was just creepy. nuff said
that was really good
This was so eerily freaky. I can't believe I read all of it. I feel quite disturbed...
Itou Junji seems to be departing from the horrors that he is famous for and expanding to other genres.

And ...it's good, really good.

Thank you Titania and KidCongo for bringing us this!
I don't know WHY I enjoyed that ending as much as I did. But I really did.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics