Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 67votes)

Mizukami Satoshi Tanpenshuu

Alt Names: alt Cik Cikalt Geko Gekoalt Piyo Piyoalt Uchuu Taitei Ginga Thunder no Bouken
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Collection of short stories.
Go to Mizukami Satoshi Tanpenshuu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

Elizabeth?

Gintama has gone to far.

This chick donĀ“t chicken.
TY Duralumin.

Please tell me "Intergalactic emperor ginga thunder's excellent adventure" is real and not just a translator's joke.

yu9RtMC.jpg

Please tell me "Intergalactic emperor ginga thunder's excellent adventure" is real and not just a translator's joke.

Thank you very much.
Kazamatsuri???? maybe descendant of someone from Sengoku Youko ???
And on page 23,  Mikazuki??? lol.

Amazed that a group picked this up after all these years. Thanks, Duralumin!! Hope to see it finished like Sanjin Sadou! ><

Edit: ...Dear God ch.08 was Douman-esque.

Hell yaaaaiii Omegafrog!!!!

Omegafrog wins, Fatality.

I'd love to be High-Jump-Rabbitt guy!!! Thanks a ton Duralumin

Thanks a lot, Duralumin!!!! I was locking for it!

Is alive!!!!!!! Tanpenshuu is alive!!!!

Just so you know this was done by the one who did "wakusei no samidare", if you haven't read that, do it, now.

NOW. It's not a joke, candidate for best manga ever made.

It really saddens me that no one picked this up. I'm a huge fan of Mizukami Satoshi so I was really enjoying these oneshots, but now that otakami went down I guess we won't see any group picking this up soon. Still give this a shot I recommend these ones:

- Reading Time - Brilliant in such a simple way. Probably my favorite oneshot ever. Pay close attention to the dialogue and panel display, brilliant.

- The Man of Legend - Really funny. Very short as well, definitely worth your time.

- The exorcist - Peculiar premise, interesting execution, good character development. Worth a shot.
Just so you know this was done by the one who did "wakusei no samidare", if you haven't read that, do it, now.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics