Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 71votes)

Imouto LoveRu

Alt Names: alt いもうとらぶるalt ImouTrouble
Author: Nekomura Yukako
Artist: Nekomura Yukako
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What would you wish for if you could make a single wish? Sakura Yamato, an anti-social genius, knows his ideal wish. When at home, as he lives alone, he spends most of his time with his little sister collection, fawning over anything little sister related. Other than them, his only other conversation companion is a stuffed rabbit memento of his long deceased older sister. But one day, the rabbit starts speaking out of nowhere, and claims its feeling for Yamato won't lose to anyone else. After transforming into a woman with rabbit ears, she states she is his sister, coming from Heaven to give him a single wish from God.
Go to Imouto LoveRu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

123 Comments

so what the word for little Brother ?
"We have reverted some words from the English translation to the Japanese original".
Forgive my likely somewhat rude attitude, but why? :/ What's wrong with brother/sister? There's no particular reason to go intentionally weeaboo, is there?
:yay: one imouto and one onee-chan,
MC, oreimo fan?
follow
I'd say anything with imoutos in it is a instant-follow nowadays.
interesting,
Spoiler
and I hope the author doesn't get some copyright issues for the title of the manga. Thanks Angry Fox and PROzess for your work
Well. I say critics should be smarter.
What kinda of magazines comes with panties?
I though this manga related to "to-Love-ru" since it have "LoveRu" in the name, but i'm wrong. o_o
The title is a pun similar to the one to-Love-ru uses but more clever in my opinion. Its an amalgamation of little sister/imouto(いもうと) and trouble(トラブル) which is romanized as love-ru in this case. Imou+to+raburu. So the proper title is Little Sister Trouble and is not really a rip off of to-Love-ru.
Instant follow, thanks for translating it guys.
Haters gonna hate.
@Haiyami

Shut up and stop being delusional. What you say is so stupid. -.-
The title is very unoriginal. The author should get sued just for the title. The LoveRu is a trade mark of To LoveRu. Shameless author who can't think up of anything. Just slap LoveRu in there hoping to bring in sales. Shameless Shameless indeed.
following
Any wish for my virginity?! Damn, it's too late for me :P
His room's like a 101 on virgin/otaku rooms...
Seems like another "guilty pleasure" manga for me.
ah i think another to-love-ru sequel,
ughh...
@sekirei07
you don't understand the love between a man and his Waifu... or on a more serious note, I kind of hate this line of thought that MCs should just go with whatever advances the girl makes. Sure, there's a ton of indecisive harem protagonists, but still, love is happens with a special someone. Though in this case, his special one just happens to be any sort of a little sister.

but enough serious talk, this series is just an otaku's humor on cute little sisters, you shouldn't really even try to analyze it with a serious attitude.
intriguing... aaaand followed.
Spoiler

*Continues reading*
Thanks Angry Fox!!
the MC had the chance to save his sister and he didnt do it? kind of a dick move man. Plus any wish for ur virginity!? why say no???
Hmm lookin' good.
*looks at the cover page, reads the description, clicks the follow button.*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics