Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 71votes)

Imouto LoveRu

Alt Names: alt いもうとらぶるalt ImouTrouble
Author: Nekomura Yukako
Artist: Nekomura Yukako
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What would you wish for if you could make a single wish? Sakura Yamato, an anti-social genius, knows his ideal wish. When at home, as he lives alone, he spends most of his time with his little sister collection, fawning over anything little sister related. Other than them, his only other conversation companion is a stuffed rabbit memento of his long deceased older sister. But one day, the rabbit starts speaking out of nowhere, and claims its feeling for Yamato won't lose to anyone else. After transforming into a woman with rabbit ears, she states she is his sister, coming from Heaven to give him a single wish from God.
Go to Imouto LoveRu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

123 Comments

little sisters? followed
new manga and ... 500+ follow ...
fear the power of ecchi wincest ... LOLZ ...

hmm ...
To Imouto Love Ru ~ Trouble~
next season probably ...
To Imouto Love Ru ~ Darkness~ ?
Yay! To-Love R- Dafuq!?
Posted ImageThanks Angry Fox
i dont know what to say HAHA
@Michael Hoe:
my bad, TYPO again, thank you for correct me Michael Hoe.
O__O Chap 1 page 9

k-kids these days....
I agree with Mr.Late but I will follow this xDDD
THE MOST RETARTED CHARACHTER EVER!!!! The older sister way is the RIGHT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Allways! You damn idiot.

Side note; Following this.
Oh Yamato how I am disappointed at you, not giving your Onee-chan your virginity and she's a brocon! Well, I hope you change your mind later and devour both sisters by the end of it. Huehuehue
Whut... it's not Yabuki Kentaro-sensei work mmm...~?
but whatever, it's quite good after all mmm...
*sees tags Ecchi and Group PROzess* INSTA-FOLLOW!
Why bother to explain, that you need to use japanese for brother/sister? If he ever read a good manga he'll know.

by the way, in english you don't call your brother "brother", you call him by his name. So it's not that it's hard to translate, or that it translates to multiple words, it's simply cannot be translated most of the time.
otouto*
PROzess-sama and AngryFox-sama ?
would you please tell me the correct Romanji word that MC use in page 24 "older-little-sister" ?
http://vatoto.com/read/_/150240/imouto-loveru_ch1_by_angry-fox-scans/24

my guess was Imouto-sama ?
Ready for the appearance of Tsutomu Miyazaki v 2.0 ?

Aww.....Guys like this scare me.
@Supreme_Lurker_Primo:
Little Brother in Romanji ?
Itouto
Kirino ok is a little sister, Nanako does use "onii-chan" so she pass, kuroneko well is an older sister but I'll let her pass for her usage of her "onii-chan" but if page 16 was a shinobu reference from the monogatari series I don't get it. Will any small girl work for him?
@sekirei07: That's wrong, -chan and -sama do not imply age, but rather degree of respect/closeness. Age does play a factor in that decision but is not the decisive one.
Take for example:
aneki
nee-chan
nee-san
nee-sama (though this seem to be used with psycho lesbians more than guys in mangas - -)
aneue

All means older sister, but with different feeling on each (there's also using the name directly too)
-chan is a more casual feeling/leaning toward the 'cute' side. -sama is 'above' you/usually if a guy call his sister nee-sama/aneki she tends to be give off the more dominating aura.
MC is totally a perv.even though he seems to think he's not one. kinda creepy guy I have to say. but onee-chan and imouto is <3
@Horn
The reason for reverting the words have been explained "It's because there ARE no direct English equivalents". For a culture that does not use honorifics for elder siblings this may seem off, but for those that do, it makes perfect sense. Using the English meaning doesn't convey the actual context of the words. Please be informed that Japan isn't the only country that uses honorifics for elder siblings, it's a sign of respect more like how westerners call their mothers Mommy, Mama or the like. And it's not going international weeaboo it is just to maintain the context.
Ohhhh yes. Definitely followed.
Nice rack for a '15' year old....
@Horn

YES, there is. The english language doesn't hold a differentiation between older or younger sibling the same way that we do in english. In japanese an alteration of the honorifics indicates older or younger, in an example -chan would indicate a younger sister normally while -sama would indicate an older sister, while in english you literally have to say older or younger to indicate if they are older or not
Giving your virginity to underage make-belief sister is okay but it's not okay to give it to more than likely legal, more developed older sister. Oh Japan ...
LoL. P4 & oreimo refference.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics