Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 25votes)

Biohazard: Marhawa Desire

Alt Names: alt バイオハザード~マルハワデザイア~alt Biohazard Marhawa Desirealt Resident Evil - Marhawa Desirealt Resident Evil - Marhawa Desirealt Resident Evil - Maruhawa Desirealt Resident Evil - Thảm Họa Marhawa
Author: Capcom
Artist: Serizawa Naoki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureHorror HorrorShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chris Redfield is sent by the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA) to investigate a series of biohazard incidents occurring in Marhawa School, Asia's largest elite school in a certain country in the Far East.

Same series:
> Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles - Houkai e no Jokyoku (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/biohazard-umbrella-chronicles-houkai-e-no-jokyoku-r5616)

> Biohazard: Heavenly Island (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/biohazard-heavenly-island-r16799)
Go to Biohazard: Marhawa Desire Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lectores en español New Window Spike_Spiegel
  • 2 Replies
Topic Spoiler: adelanto Tomo 2 New Window Spike_Spiegel
  • 1 Replies

53 Comments

I like Garcia, it's a good thing she wasn't the culprit.

a stubborn woman who only thinks and will do anything to keep 'good reputation' of her haven even when one of her student got bullied so hard? a woman who call her ex to help her yet not telling him everything that need to know before things getting worse? a woman who don't wanna call BSAA even after seeing zombies lurking in her haven?

@class_sleeper I hope that isn't a spoiler; I haven't read this series yet :/

I like Garcia, it's a good thing she wasn't the culprit.
Lesson learned. When your Ex sends you a letter, Ignore it.

The Walking Dead and The Highschool of the Dead are way better..

Best zombie manga I've ever read. 

i could have translated spanish into english no problem, in reality spanish is really easy to learn

There you go.

And no complaining about quality!

it would be nice if there was english because some countries, like Australia (where i live) will never get comics like this, we can't even get Elfen Lied.
English scanlators won't take this project because this manga's already licensed in English. It's also available in my country (Indonesia), so I bought volume 1 and 2
gracias por el esfuerzo de mostrarnos esto
wow i'm surprised there's no english.
Will someone scanlate the English version, it would be greatly appreciated.
Please and thank you. >^.^<
Muchas gracias gran capitulo, muy interesante.
new chapter 404 error
Holy crap, saw the resident evil part, had an instant nerdgasm... changing my pants now...
i can do the english translation if someone needs it... already read it until vol2, n now waiting for vol3...
Y U NO ENGLISH ? ? ?
Hole crap this is gooood <:
Reading the second page of the cap 5, the spanish translator says he translates from an english version, so maybe who doesn´t know spanish can find this manga in another part.

Also says in Japan there are 2 volumes released and another ongoing, so there must be about 6-10 charapters untranslated (at least here, i dont know from here is the spanish fansub taking the english translations)
If any group out there is interested in working on an English version of this series, I'd be willing to do the proofreading for it.
@Keisanichi - Nope, it's just that not many scanlations here, but if you find thousands of manga submanga in Spanish...
Score another update not in English... Well the good thing about is manga is growing in Spanish speaking countries?
BWHAHAHA, i know spanish :$

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics