Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 128votes)

Getsurin ni Kiri Saku

Alt Names: alt Gachirin ni Kirisakualt Killing Blooms Under the Rounded Moonalt Saku Kills on the Full Moonalt Sword-Slicing Blossoms When the Moon is Fullalt 月下斬魔之花alt 月輪に斬り咲く
Author: Maruyama Tomo
Artist: Maruyama Tomo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new transfer student has come into town, a girl with a mysterious air and black clothing who is called Inugami Sakuya. What few know is that by moonlight, she hunts and kills those possessed by "Inugami." A man can become possessed by being bitten, leading to a nighttime transformation into a beast driven to eat women. Sakuya gets no thanks for brutally ending the lives of these unfortunate men with her sword, and she is often too late to save the women they threaten. Sakuya also must deal with her own inner demons, which are all too real...
Go to Getsurin ni Kiri Saku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

233 Comments

So when's the heroic "Silver wolf" showing up and becoming her side-kick?

Come on , you see it coming too
Chapter 3 and it is still boring. Seems like the same type of incidents with different characters happening with slight variations and in the end they transform and she slashes them then.
I'm I the only one that felt sorry for both of them, I mean all he wanted to do was protect her and he ended up in that state.
them damn episodic melancholic mangas are getting abundant.
BEST ROMANCE EVER!!! Now is it just me or do all of these girls like it doggy style? Gawhahhaaha... *sigh* I'm such a horrible person.
Am I the only one that is actually liking this manga? <.<
x.x I think what he dreamed was what happened for real in chapter 3...I feel sad for her, really.
not sure what to make of this one. bit sad and tragic but no plot really. she just kill's werewolves.
well this was i donno??? better story than twilight tho, cuz this one the werewolves die :)
"Dogs taken form"? As opposed to the everyday immaterial variety?
I was kinda looking forward to seeing the usual tsundere/childhood friend-looking couple horribly fall apart, but turning into werewolves really destroyed the impact. I guess the one in chapter two that kept the beanie on was hilarious, at least. But really, this doesn't look too promising.
I believe it's 'Getsurin' because 'Mangetsu'.
also, sakuya's so pitiful I just wanna hug and pat her.
All those pussies wasted as food :( Why dont they target the ugly and old ones :( with saggy tits and such :( they are still food :( :( :( :( :( DISLIKE.
Me: Goddammit boner, this manga is damn depressing.
Boner: AIN'T STOPPING ME *BOING*
Me: I hate you so much.
Boner: BD Deal with it.
Not really interesting.
Depressing, but thats nice in its own way too (call me jaded but I'm tired of shounen-"lets save everyone through the power of friendship!" happy stories). Heres to hoping the story actually gets fleshed out before the manga doesn't get axed.
I keep thinking that "okay she'll meet a dude, maybe this shit will turn around" but seems this is indeed tragedy. If it doesn't lighten up soon feeling bad for this chick will get pretty boring.
@Randraken
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

i havent even read this yet but i can tell you now, there is a reason why the premise of the story and characters repeats itself for the first 1-5 chapters, its called memory and serialization.

plus if you are tired after just 2 chapters, youd best drop the manga now. prolly should drop a lot of other manga too.
Is this gonna be about feeling bad for her every freaking chapter? =.=
Cause we're on chapter 2 and that shit is getting old.
As much as I love ecchi, boobs and blood. I am more into "wtf-is-going-on" than anything else.

Definitely hoping that the 3rd chapter will provide some back story.
Bewbs and bloody....
*follow*
it doesnt seems to be the kind of manga that you should be reading on a bad day or when you are feeling down but still appears to be quite interesting, I will read the next chapters crossing my fingers hoping that something too extreme doesnt happen but considering this first chapter I have to be ready for the worst. Thanks to the staff of the scanlation for theirs work
Dunt really like this @@
Follow for now though
Following, I like this.
I kinda feel bad for page 29 =(
To follow? Or not to follow?

That is the question.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics