Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 128votes)

Getsurin ni Kiri Saku

Alt Names: alt Gachirin ni Kirisakualt Killing Blooms Under the Rounded Moonalt Saku Kills on the Full Moonalt Sword-Slicing Blossoms When the Moon is Fullalt 月下斬魔之花alt 月輪に斬り咲く
Author: Maruyama Tomo
Artist: Maruyama Tomo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new transfer student has come into town, a girl with a mysterious air and black clothing who is called Inugami Sakuya. What few know is that by moonlight, she hunts and kills those possessed by "Inugami." A man can become possessed by being bitten, leading to a nighttime transformation into a beast driven to eat women. Sakuya gets no thanks for brutally ending the lives of these unfortunate men with her sword, and she is often too late to save the women they threaten. Sakuya also must deal with her own inner demons, which are all too real...
Go to Getsurin ni Kiri Saku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

233 Comments

All the blame will probably be shifted to Fure, seeing as she's manipulated Kaina like that she could've done it to most of them.

Even so, this doesn't feel like a redemption chapter it seem to want to be, probably because there's been no hint of these guys ever suffer that lingering regret or that they are killing out of duty/protective desire rather than the sadistic joy they've shown thus far.

Compare this to:

Spoiler

It's a good example but compare the time of how long they have been inugami, kaina has a pretty short history, that's why he's showing some kind of moments of awakening. Other were changed for hundred of years.

About this last chapters who were meant to be something like redemption like you said, i feel bad for them only because it's not like they wanted to be inugami, it was all a fault of fure who because of her obsession caused destruction around her. But that doesn't change the fact that they are/were murderers and rapists. I don't know why i but i have more hatred towards rapists rather than murderers.

Hard for me to feel bad for rapist murderers no matter how tragic their past. Hottie Ninja Sister wouldn't have wanted this.

All the blame will probably be shifted to Fure, seeing as she's manipulated Kaina like that she could've done it to most of them.

Even so, this doesn't feel like a redemption chapter it seem to want to be, probably because there's been no hint of these guys ever suffer that lingering regret or that they are killing out of duty/protective desire rather than the sadistic joy they've shown thus far.

Compare this to:

Spoiler

Hard for me to feel bad for rapist murderers no matter how tragic their past. Hottie Ninja Sister wouldn't have wanted this.

Finally! I knew there was a way for things to work out! Now if these two sides can finally get on the right track and start working together instead of trying destroy each other, maybe they can do something about that outside organization that wants to "just watch."

Came for the "plot", stayed for the...plot.  Seriously though, was not expecting anything like this when I first started reading.  Seriously hate Fure though.

At the beginning I thought this was a generic gore + rape + some random boob-service here and there manga, so I never expected that at some point it would become an interesting thing to read, especially the flashbacks, I really liked them.
Oh well, there are only 6 more chapters until the end... I hope for a good ending for this one.

Thanks for all your work Deus Ex Scans!

The fact that the story was NEVER about him in the first place says everything about your understanding of the story, let alone the characters.

Uh, when did I ever say the story was about him in any sense of the word? You sure you're not reading too much into what I said?

Well, I think he deserves a little sympathy than saying he might be a victim in a "vague sense of the term". If you were caught in his circumstances, you would no doubt be just as bad off as him, perhaps even worse depending on how screwed up your mind got.

Considering you never really see him actually murdering innocent people (not that I doubt it has happened to some extent) -- rather, you see him doing things like saving that little girl from being raped and eaten right after her mother, I'd say he's actually doing quite well to retain himself given the kind of mental burden he's under through all this inugami shit and his brainwashing. Unlike Sakuya and company, he never had any means to maintain his humanity proper. And really, any time he gets the strong urges of the dog people, it's Fure is the one who offers herself to him, rather than him falling into a state that he starts eating women. The story is totally set up for his redemption, and even then I figure he's not going to make it (got him pegged more for the noble sacrifice ending). Sure, he is in some terrible company -- he has mentioned it himself a number of times, but I don't really see what kind of choice he has in the matter. Unless you think just offing himself is the only proper choice he has and should have done it by now.

Frankly, I'm not even that into Kuina either. I'm more interested in a number of other characters first, but I at least can see he's not as bad as that.

The fact that the story was NEVER about him in the first place says everything about your understanding of the story, let alone the characters.

Well, I think he deserves a little sympathy than saying he might be a victim in a "vague sense of the term". If you were caught in his circumstances, you would no doubt be just as bad off as him, perhaps even worse depending on how screwed up your mind got.

Considering you never really see him actually murdering innocent people (not that I doubt it has happened to some extent) -- rather, you see him doing things like saving that little girl from being raped and eaten right after her mother, I'd say he's actually doing quite well to retain himself given the kind of mental burden he's under through all this inugami shit and his brainwashing. Unlike Sakuya and company, he never had any means to maintain his humanity proper. And really, any time he gets the strong urges of the dog people, it's Fure is the one who offers herself to him, rather than him falling into a state that he starts eating women. The story is totally set up for his redemption, and even then I figure he's not going to make it (got him pegged more for the noble sacrifice ending). Sure, he is in some terrible company -- he has mentioned it himself a number of times, but I don't really see what kind of choice he has in the matter. Unless you think just offing himself is the only proper choice he has and should have done it by now.

Frankly, I'm not even that into Kuina either. I'm more interested in a number of other characters first, but I at least can see he's not as bad as that.

He is, and by far, the best among those beastmen but that is not enough to deserve my pity and the reason is the same one that makes me label him as "barely a victim"; he loses control like all those lowly beastmen but we have seen that he has the ability to retain his mental capacities most of the time and he can even make the rational choice to kill someone(Sakuya's mom and now Sakuya), he may not have chosen to be like he is right now but he also has not taken any measures to abandon that path; he may not take part of the most heinous acts of that band but still chooses (under some mitigating circumstances, Shirachigo can control him if needed but most of the time he follows her willingly) to be member of that revolting group and help them to achieve their goals.

No,you are not alone on that, I don't care about him either; he must have killed a lot of people even if he wasn't in control of his action the idea of him having a happy life afterwards or anything like that does nothing to me. I would rather see him dying while trying to atone his many atrocities, he might be a victim in the most vague sense of the term but my sympathy goes to those hundreds of villagers that have been butchered by his group of merry dog men.

No,you are not alone on that, I don't care about him either; he must have killed a lot of people even if he wasn't in control of his action the idea of him having a happy life afterwards or anything like that does nothing to me. I would rather see him dying while trying to atone his many atrocities, he might be a victim in the most vague sense of the term but my sympathy goes to those hundreds of villagers that have been butchered by his group of merry dog men.

That's another way to go about it, i suppose. But as far as the character is concerned, he's way better as a villain now, then when he was an obnoxious brat doing unnecessary things.

woa, two chapters in a row. :D

I'd like to think it was the power of yuri that make THAT happen.

damn it would be great if this artist does some hentai doujins hehehe

Am i the only one who doesn't really care about Kuina, and much less hope for his salvation?

Am i the only one who doesn't really care about Kuina, and much less hope for his salvation?

1.5 more volumes to go, I hope it will develop and conclude nicely.

2 chapters into the last volume. So much for this concluding nicely.

I saw 19pages on the counter but why did it feel so short o.O Still thanks for continuing this delicious series!

Mmmm....that new cover....delicious.

So Fure was pretty possessive in the old times, but she was still for the most part "sane", afraid that her only family might be stolen from her by that person's *real* family... Who knows how that spell used on her even really affects her brain since it makes her want to be subservient. But seeing her locked in that cage, having god knows what done to her for god knows how long, with those dead eyes... I can't really blame her for how she turned out. In fact I really pity her a considerable amount. If possible, I'd still like for her to be properly redeemed, rather than killed as a boss. I can kind of imagine how her demise will go about.

So now we know the reason the spell to create a willing and inexhaustible food source was considered forbidden.  Immortal yandere is quite a drawback. 

Fure gets a slap to the face for knowingly turning a man into a killer werewolf then you wonder how the fuck she got so twisted

Dammit Fure see what you did? :(

Ugh, guess even she never got her wish in the end... :<

Dude did the kid actually eat some of his sister whose getting his face pounded in..?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics