Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 35votes)

Hoken no Sensei

Alt Names: alt ほけんのせんせい
Author: Tanimura Marika
Artist: Tanimura Marika
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazusa is an adult (who looks just like a middle-schooler) that is coincidentally the new school doctor of the primarily female Wakabane Middle School! He knows everything about how the female body works, so just what lies in stock for our supposedly not-perverted hero?!
Go to Hoken no Sensei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

45 Comments

She didn't really do anything some of her hair got caught in his watch I had to reread that part 3 times to see what actually happened.
I'm not sure how I feel about this latest chapter...

I'm kinda sad with her actions. More like disappointed...

Spoiler
I'm not sure if this is wrong but I really want her to end up with Kazusa... At least wait like till she's 16 or something.
Switch'd major to elementary school doctor. Wish me luck guyz! XDDD
this is one very epic manga has a nice originality to it and also at the same time teaches health lessons EPIC
Conspiracy Keanu: What if he isn't teaching health. But luring little girls into a trap
@kaze fixed
something seems off about the page order for chp 4
Actually this reminds me of Futari Ecchi, but presented in a cute way
Pinoymanga scans is on spree today
Those sex ed classes nowadays should just make you read this instead. :)
http://vatoto.com/read/_/95160/hoken-no-sensei_ch3_by_pinoymanga-scans/13
God, so cute.
I would never have believed that a series basically about girls health would be so adorable.
I gonna refer this to my lil cuz since he has so much questions. You're welcome Auntie.
hehe nice manga.reminds me of negi sensei but instead of teaching magic,he teach masturbation:)
If only normal Sex Ed was as good as this manga...
omg so cute! especially asahi <3 and kanade <3
We will.. ;) just you wait...
Someone please keep scanlating this manga. I want to read it cause it's funny and ecchi.
Nice and funny manga ^^
Young people, heed the warnings you are mercifully presented...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics