Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 17votes)

Zenbu Shiritai

Alt Names:
Author: Makita Nao
Artist: Makita Nao
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I won’t act spoiled with my boyfriend, and I definitely won’t trouble him, either. I’m trying to act like a cool and mature ideal girlfriend, but the truth is, I’m a wholehearted and annoying girl! I can’t tell anyone that I’m stalking my beloved boyfriend!!

Includes: I want to know everything ♥ / Upside Down Honey / Fall, Fall, Rise / When There’s Fireworks Tomorrow / Super Star
Go to Zenbu Shiritai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

3 Comments

I wasn't expecting such cute stories. I thought these were definitely better than the average shoujo plot.

Great oneshots :)

I wasn't expecting something so cute when I started reading this but it really was worth my time.
It's a collection of five one shots, whose main characters are incredibly fresh and funny.
The first chapter is about a girl who loves her boyfriend and stalks him secretly just so she can know everything about him, she's afraid of him being disgusted by her so she acts all mature when they're together.
The second chapter is about a girl who gets' so nervous around guys she ends up being seen as a sadist because of the way she treats them, I see her as a tsundere though. Through blackmail she gets a guy to help her fix her personality in one week.
Third chapter is about a heart broken girl who can't find a decent guy and ends up being helped by a gangster. My favorite since I love these kind of relationships (gangster <3).
Fourth one is about a girl and her best friend who fall in love with the same guy and one of them gets heart broken... I didn't like this one, but perhaps you'll do?
Last chapter is about a girl seen as docile who ends up falling for a popular guy after finding out his secret.
They're all great stories so I recommend this to anyone who wants to have a good laugh and enjoy a nice romance.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics