Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 49votes)

Devil Survivor 2 - The Animation

Alt Names: alt デビルサバイバー2alt Devil Survivor 2alt DEVIL SURVIVOR 2 the ANIMATIONalt Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
Author: Atlus
Artist: Shiota Haruto
Genres: Action ActionMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With Japan in a desperate situation, 13 "devil survivors" cut deals with devils to obtain abilities that let them fight against unknown invaders. With only 7 days left until a world catastrophe, they must make crucial decisions to survive...

Alternate Story:

> Devil Survivor 2 —Show Your Free Will—
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/devil-survivor-2-—show-your-free-will—-r8820 )
Go to Devil Survivor 2 - The Animation Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

45 Comments

Where did Joe(Yuzuru Akie) go??
Yea, I wish my MC had special MC powers and could summon a brolic demon ;/\
If only the first battle with Duhbe was that easy =.=
nearly died from its Binary Fire
aaaand it swerved into a weird direction. Why rush this part?
Oh I get it, Ogre appears because it comes with Knight Soul (Protect leader from lethal damage). Makes sense.
Never mind, that was quick of him, appearing in Sunday and everything.
Great series. That Nicaea thing is interesting.
I love how violent the gore gets.
@Misdreavius True enough, it does sound like a girls name (despite Ryoga and Dan also coming to mind) Probably due to the similarity to Hibino.
@NyuuuuSaaaan Never noticed the rabbit ear-like hood in the game (the hood part that is, the coat is pretty damn obvious from the dialogue images). I have to admit, it's actually pretty cool, It also probably will double as a cape for all of Kuze's leader moments.

Silly guv' in page 28, were you trying to use the Cathedral of Shadows even though you didn't have any demons? That's just dumb. Also I don't see a reason why they already had demons to boot (and Io had an Ogre of all things, those are base level 8 aren't they?) when they could take this chance to explain the Demon contracts and the Harmonizer function. But enough nagging. What I'd really like to ask is if anyone remembers when the Anguished One appears? I think it was Tuesday, but I can't say for sure. I find it strange that he is nowhere to be found in page 1, but I may have just overlooked him (he does appear in the cover however).
@Lswgamer
Oh I'm certainly not saying that it's a bad name, it's just that Hibiki to me just sounds like a girl's name.
genres added.
I like how they're handling this. MC's still funny enough and his friendship with Daichi comes off even better now that he talks more. And he's already showing signs of competence. Quite what I had in mind. I can't wait to see how he relates to the other people.
@Lswgamer: The hoodie should count for something, though.
@Misdreavius Sadly, not everyone can be Yu Narukami and have a cool name and make friends with foxes. But it's still a good name; at least, it could be worse...
I never finished the game(stuck on the last boss), but I hope the mangaka stays true to it where you can say some pretty random funny stuff
Just flipped through this just to check out what the MC's name might be for the anime...

Kuze Hibiki? Doesn't sound that cool... but oh well.

However Io's boobs still as big as ever.

Devil Survivor 2 - The Animation: The Comic: The Soundtrack

So which route will the manga be taking?
Already finished the game and all routes.

I hope the author will make a new route on this one..
Is that... a bunny hoody? o_o

I thought he was always wearing a scar o_o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics