Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 193votes)

Haru no Houtai Shoujo

Alt Names: alt Haru et la fille aux bandagesalt Haru'nun Bandajlı Sevgilisialt Haru's Bandaged Girlalt 春の包帯少女
Author: Mito Sato
Artist: Mito Sato
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Haru, a fun, lovable, easygoing guy, has a problem: he can't control his ability to produce flames from his hand. With his girlfriend Natsu nearly burnt to death and the locals concerned about a serial arsonist, what will happen to this human torch?
Go to Haru no Houtai Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

303 Comments

Totally forgotten this one, glad that i followed it. But I hope Natsu doesnt die now
that tragedy tag really worries me...
More please > <
This is incredible.
What...what in the world...I thought I would hate this but I NEED MORE NOW.
so... kurenai mk2 ?
wow, can´t wait for the next chapter, such a good start. thx for scanlating it!
Holy shit, this sounds fricking interesting!
The Ends of The Flames and Love Are Both Cruel and Erratic,dis is awesome!!!!!!,moar pwease.
the couple looks cute, it's an interesting read, hope she does't die on me
A story about a human combustion boy and his permanently disfigured girlfriend overcoming the dark side of society with their powerful love for each other. I'm interested.
Now..thisss is NICE. :">
I hope she didn't DIE..
♥♥
@annihilator: its still ongoing. there is only the first chapter out atm.
@Nugester that made me laugh so hard...
oh my!...

Hero, is this completed? or still going?
thanks!!
omg omg Dx< Horrible way to die (hope she is alive though)
Hope she's not truly dead.
i was like aww how cute ... holyy smokeeeees !!!!!!
All she needs is a little saliva, no?
This seems interesting after reading chap 1! Thanks will easily follow this manga series! :D
I knew there was a hitch to it when they were all lovey-dovey in the first chapter....
Gol D. Ace? O.o
"Oh God! I'm potentially dangerous and might be a threat to humanity! Oh well, might as well go get a girlfriend and enjoy school life!"
Awwwwwwwww, oh well.
I just hope he has Burn Heal.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics