Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 193votes)

Haru no Houtai Shoujo

Alt Names: alt Haru et la fille aux bandagesalt Haru'nun Bandajlı Sevgilisialt Haru's Bandaged Girlalt 春の包帯少女
Author: Mito Sato
Artist: Mito Sato
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Haru, a fun, lovable, easygoing guy, has a problem: he can't control his ability to produce flames from his hand. With his girlfriend Natsu nearly burnt to death and the locals concerned about a serial arsonist, what will happen to this human torch?
Go to Haru no Houtai Shoujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

303 Comments

Haru, Natsu and Aki, this means next important character is named Fuyuu (seasons in Japanese)

Oh god. This comic is good but the overuse of ellipses is killing me.

Be nice...to that girl.

It's...okay.

Speak with long...pauses.

Be Nice to That Girl she has suffered in the past , and that gives her the right to brutally beat people to a pulp !

I want Aki dead... o.o

Someone should change the description x: Adding "nearly" would clear things up

It's never a good sign if I want a happy ending this badly.
She knows too much...Kill her with FIRE!!!!!!!
Spoiler
barbaque the pantsu girl she knows to much
@kyokyo then read it again.. this manga is quite simple o.o ( simple and good !!)
Aki huh? Then the next character will be named Fuyu or something...
I don't understand what is going on at allllllllll
He should really treasure her.
What a nice and understanding girlfriend.
Is this monthly?
thank god! no tragedy...
@ the end of this chapter.
Spoiler
uh-oh spaghetti-o's
Bitch, gtfo. I have no need for a meddling one in this romance.
Loving the art and crazy bitches get me going, I can see this going places I like
I expect her face would be a mess but apparently it's not :D
Indeed, and given her little Kiss stunt, and that I doubt she was actually able to leave her bed much less the hospital, if we've got Pyro, why not Jean Grey too?
What a depressing chapter; no witty comment this time around. Can't wait for the next chapter, though I am not sure where the mangaka is going with the story. Since the human torch exists, other power users must exist as well.
my heart....
Need more
very good artworks

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics