Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 74votes)

Kedamono Kareshi

Alt Names: alt ケダモノ彼氏alt Beast Boyfriendalt 我的禽兽男友
Author: Aikawa Saki
Artist: Aikawa Saki
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After the re-marriage of her mother, Himari went to her former city. However, she'll meet again the boy who traumatized her in primary school! The worst thing is what she'll learn after getting back from school...
Go to Kedamono Kareshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

53 Comments

Sì sta facendo sempre più interessante!grazie mille :)

Stupendo! aspetto con ansia il prossimo capitolo! 

Where's chapter 14 though?

DAFUQ?

Why do most shoujo covers look like as if the girl is about to get raped? Oo

Cuz that type of guy turns the targeted audience on, the smooth aggressive playboy. As long as he's a pretty boy of course but it kinda comes with the territory. Most sickening than harem but whatever turns you guys on.

Yesterday I read You Can't Disappear From Me, her art nothing different, but I enjoyed her story

Good to see things rolling on one of the older Chibi Scans projects too. But I'm always skeptical of Aikawa Saki's mangas. There's just a way about her stories and how she has so many of them that doesn't feel as remarkable as a mangaka like Maki Youko. I don't know what I'm saying...sorry anyway; it's a nice mash up of shoujo storylines. Despite being on the more predictable side, it's enjoyable. 

Isn't it "terrific", asking if it's a terrible morning with a straight face and even smiling sounds weird.

Hey, two in a row!  And OK, this is classic shoujo, and the recent plot developments are so much in that "OK, so given a social difficulty, how could the characters deal with it in order to introduce the most unwieldy complications?  We'll do that." kind of shoujo mode.  But it's handled well; I get a bit of "aww" and a bit of "OK, that's hilarious" rather than feeling annoyed.

yay! new chapters! You surely are great Go-K fansub and BlackBird no Fansub! ♥ Thanks for the hard and dedicated work!

this series is getting more and more fun! (≧∇≦)/

Actually in this one she looks more like "Oh god, my mom just walked in!"

Spoiler

It is not that bad as comments make it look. He is not that annoying, he is much more better than the average, he cares for her and wishes for her happiness. And the heroine is kind of strong and doesn't hate the guy or something, she just sees him as family and tries to understand him. Nice hero and heroine, thanks chibi manga^^

"familyzoned" that's pretty hilarious. I'm glad the heroine can stand on her own (well at least for now. we all know how it will end)

Yeah...this manga has the kind of guy that the more you read shoujo, the less you can stand 'em. Emotionally manipulative, physically and verbally abusive, exactly the kind of person you get warned about time after time. The art is nice and clean like always, but the plot is just so bland...

The nice guy is even worse, almost as bad as NTR males

Spoiler

Boom Familyzoned

Let me finish the story.

She gets together with nice guy, cunning bitch shows up with the hots for nice guy, she either breaks them up or saves nice guy and nice guy feels indebted, good guy breaks up with heroine, bad boy comforts her is all nice all of a sudden, they get together, either cunning bitch gets tired of nice guy going out with her out of obligation or he realizes cunning bitch is well... a cunning bitch, either way he wants heroine back, heroine now knows though bad boy was bad boy because he was shy/jealous/dumb/jerk/tsundere and tells good guy she'll stick to the end.... The End! bam

Been there, done that.... not really just love the line and thats how most shoujo go

how do I delete posts?

oh you male tsundere xD

chapters 1-18 chinese raws

http://raffmanga.blogspot.com/

Yeah...this manga has the kind of guy that the more you read shoujo, the less you can stand 'em. Emotionally manipulative, physically and verbally abusive, exactly the kind of person you get warned about time after time. The art is nice and clean like always, but the plot is just so bland...

Caralho esse muleque é muito filho da puta!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics