Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 195votes)

Rin (HAROLD Sakuishi)

Alt Names: alt リン
Author: Harold Sakuishi
Artist: Harold Sakuishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fushimi is a high-school student who also aspires to be a mangaka. Rin is a model who appears to be able to see the future. What will happen in the future?
Go to Rin (HAROLD Sakuishi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Official Chapter Discussion New Window gopackgo555
  • 4 Replies

445 Comments

Stop comparing it to Bakuman. There may be an awful lot of similarities, but their feel is different.

Whoever is scanlating, thanks a bunch. Looking forward to more XD

harold-sensei manga i know this is going to be golden , even tough is a manga about manga it get me so excited as beck did

Bakuman is not the only serie which protagonists are/wants to be mangakas.

Seriously this. There  was manga about this 20 years ago. Yet everyone only knows about Bakuman...

I can tell already Bakuman has nothing on Rin.

If you've read Beck you can tell you're in for a great story with rich characters.

Bakuman is not the only serie which protagonists are/wants to be mangakas.
Summary reminds me of bakuman.
Interesting!
wow. ghosts and manga. and taira look alike lol.
Anderson Silva on chapter 1 pag 56 just awesome as always XD
I have high expectations, which like you said is only going to end up breaking my heart :(.
Man, I really don't know what to think. I'm hoping that things will be going well, but I know Sakuishi-sensei...

He gets my hopes up, and then he does something to break my heart.
I've got the same bad feeling about his classmate. It's the exact same feeling when I read Boys on the run manga. Ah huh Chiharu you slut!
Still getting a bad feeling about his classmate even after chapter 2. I think she is also some kind of idiot.
sakuishi-sensei's new works? instant follow!!
Don't tell me his classmate is suppose to be some kind of slut?
Not bad... Followed.
OOhh, new manga from Sakuishi-sensei. Followed.
Cool.
"Tons of famous mma fighters in this pilot, can you find em all ?"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics