Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 195votes)

Rin (HAROLD Sakuishi)

Alt Names: alt リン
Author: Harold Sakuishi
Artist: Harold Sakuishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fushimi is a high-school student who also aspires to be a mangaka. Rin is a model who appears to be able to see the future. What will happen in the future?
Go to Rin (HAROLD Sakuishi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Official Chapter Discussion New Window gopackgo555
  • 4 Replies

445 Comments

Either MC is schizo, or there is some wonky time travel/reincarnation stuff going on.

So wait, you can accept that the girl can see ghosts, but you can't accept that the main character may actually be guided by some spirit?

Either MC is schizo, or there is some wonky time travel/reincarnation stuff going on.

I'm betting time travel/reincarnation because the whole 'torus' thing.

the fcking bitch! I hate that materialistic girl!

Actually I'm thinking that may be too obvious. While Honda seems like a party girl and it is unclear what she thinks of him, remember Rin has some dark stuff going on and those supernatural powers.

True, their is also her weak constitution, if Rin had his kid the kids genes would have a good chance disease.

About the other thing there is only a 50% no I'd say 25% he would develop it.

He been chasing one of the girls for thousands of years...

id say thats hell

Glorious double post

No, Fushimi! That's the wrong girl!

Schizo and parkinson's? that'd be quite a lot on his plate.

Holy shit he's going to get Parkinson's.

Oooooh man, just thinking about it makes me want to cry

please, he's such a good kid, dont steal his one true love from him, I can't take tragedy ;-;

Well, that's foreshadowing for him having the disease. No way it doesn't happen. But it will make him grow and improve at an amazing pace before the disease takes his abilities away.

Koss Porta-Pros OP as fuck

That feeling when main charachter uses the same headphones as you use :D

Man that happening to his sister is so depressing, I hope this doesn't mean he might get the disease sometime in the future.

Can we get some faster progress or quicker updates.

This is a monthly series, so they can't really update until the new chapters are out. So far, I'm sure that the translators are keeping up. Anyway, I liked this chapter, it's really nice that each chapter is so long! Can't wait for the next one.

Mate, it's released monthly. So we get one chapter a month.

I liked this chapter. Personally, I think it's the prelude to the action that is bound to take place next chapter.

Actually I'm thinking that may be too obvious. While Honda seems like a party girl and it is unclear what she thinks of him, remember Rin has some dark stuff going on and those supernatural powers.

You forget the name of this manga

Spoiler

He looks so cool posing on his rooftop in the dead of night haha.

I love the literary device of the bird as a surreal messenger. Those moments make this manga great. Can't wait how things will unfold.

Wild speculation! Our hero travels back in time to become Sawamura! The torus refers to some space-time thing about how he travels in a circle (his timeline is a circle). 

GAH! I SHIP THEM SO MUCH. IT'S SO OBVIOUS WHO HIS SOUL MATE IS.

Spoiler

Whats with the guy that keeps staring at Rin?

aww.. he's probably just in love... it's not like he is begging to be tasered or something... ^^

MC stop including the girl from your school in your manga, it will only make the stupid asshat wearing Hori more revengeful.. uhhh.. do what the bird guy said and follow the white rabbit!!!

Yay, cramming. XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics