Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 54votes)

Kobayashi ga Kawai Sugite Tsurai!!

Alt Names: alt 小林が可愛すぎてツライっ!!alt 小林可爱到爆!alt โคบายาชิ น่ารักเกินห้ามใจalt Koba Cute!alt Kobayashi Has It Tough Being So Cute!!
Author: Ikeyamada Go
Artist: Ikeyamada Go
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the beginning of my legendary story! ...the truth is, I'm wearing woman clothes but that's a secret!!
Go to Kobayashi ga Kawai Sugite Tsurai!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

I love the twintail girl, but she definitely never going to win the guy.... sigh

BL and Yuri in the same manga? It's like.... it's like having something supremely bitter alongside honey.... the sweetness of yuri... and the....*chokes* BL....

I guess.... this is worthy of a follow....

Annnd, excuse to prolong the cross-dressing is go!  Clever.

Dang. need more

Nice kinda remind me of Minato no Bokura. Funny how the girl twin can fall in love with a guy in like a day. Where as the boy is still int he " well I like her and am pretty interested in her." phase.

Just caught up - such a fun read

How can this make your manliness drop? Protagonist is such a badass that he should level your manliness up, even if he is crossdressing (that scene where he was dressed as a male on the last chap was ultimate badass)

Just wait for Chibi to get the other chapters out. I'm telling yeh, ain't no going back from that.

I feel my manliness steadily dropping as I read this. Ah, who am I kidding, I lost any manhood I could have possibly had when I cried at the last chapter of K-On!.

Anyways, muchas gracias por los scans y las traducciones! Los capítulos nuevos fueron geniales!

How can this make your manliness drop? Protagonist is such a badass that he should level your manliness up, even if he is crossdressing (that scene where he was dressed as a male on the last chap was ultimate badass)

I feel my manliness steadily dropping as I read this. Ah, who am I kidding, I lost any manhood I could have possibly had when I cried at the last chapter of K-On!.

Anyways, muchas gracias por los scans y las traducciones! Los capítulos nuevos fueron geniales!

Not a chance in hell...

Agreed.  Not that there's anything wrong with those (except that they tend to be done really badly).

Well.  This is cute and fluffy and fairly silly.  We'll see how it goes.

I don't get it... Is it yaoi and yuri or the genderbender nulls them? I'm genuinely confused.

Well the genderbender tag nulls then cause they are dressing as the other twin

Spoiler

Oh snap.

Gracias por los scans!!

I wonder if the story will end up become a twincest romance.

Not a chance in hell...

Did this get licensed or something? I find it slightly odd that after all this time, there's only spanish updates alive n' kicking.

I wonder if the story will end up become a twincest romance.

I don't get it... Is it yaoi and yuri or the genderbender nulls them? I'm genuinely confused.

Lol, ch.1 pg 13... the poster was definitely Sayaka from her other series. xD

I just hope they don't end up crossdressing for a long time. It makes it better if they just come clean with it the next day and ask them out for real or something.

Premise is weird as duck. Followed.

I SHALL FOLLOW YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!

Many thanks KidCongo and Chibi Manga scans!

I . . . might be in it for the eye patch . . . just maybe a bit. q w q
Reuploaded. :>
And interesting story, I am definitely going to pursue this series.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics