Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 183votes)

Biorg Trinity

Alt Names: alt バイオーグ・トリニティalt Biorg Trinity โรคร้ายกลายพันธุ์มนุษย์
Author: Maijo Ohtaro
Artist: Oh Great
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Opening holes in the palms of both hands, the “Bio Bug” disease enables people to absorb and then fuse with things they like. In a world made up of precarious balances, what will become of love, of youth? Here the curtain rises on a really incredible pair, delineated in a brand new youth-ensemble cast.
Go to Biorg Trinity Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh Great / Maijou Outarou, two people that complement each other XD New Window vinceled
  • 2 Replies
Topic regarding biorg trinity translations New Window yemudan
  • 4 Replies

391 Comments

Electronic devices seem to be rather important in this world. It also looks like some humans (maybe even every human) are cyborgs or something similar. There is a possibility that humans/cyborgs get bugs (like a software bug) which release some unknown powers. I could be wrong but that's what I get from the first chapter.
Ok after re-reading this chapter i kinda guess what happened. Here is how i think about what just happened. The girl "Matsukage", was the girl on the toilet. Not the one who was on the last page. She was in the shadows in the pages, on page 28 she is on the top left corner. Matsukage then used some kind of drug to "transform" into something i don't even know what it is. Then she got killed i guess? Or just knocked unconscious. I have no idea what the main boy character was doing in this series.... He is just a random standbyer on this first chapter, the love marks on his hands-.-? What is even that... Either way i hope they will clear up what the fuck just happened on this chapter!
Ha? What happened, where was Fumiho? I don't get this manga at all... The fuck is going on?
21st century Zabogar!?
Anyone else who knows who else are going to scanlate this manga?
anyone actually understand whats going on??
Er.... Anyone care to explain what just happened?
uh... I think I don't understand..but..I understand it?...what?!..and why are they fighting?..huh?..I♥the art...haahha!!.and the ENDING OF CHAPTER ONE. >.< ..
What the flying fuck have I just read?
Was wondering why machine art work looked like air gear. Oh Great is doing the art work. Luckily the story is done by someone else and he's only doing the art work.
hmm interesting.. sort of. the characters are kind of likeable, but not. but its the first chapter.
WTF??????????
I made the translation for the first chapter here is the link http://mangahelpers.com/t/vincedaled/releases/36558
Baby, come to me.
No chapters?! I'm dissapointed. I really looked forward to Oh Great's new serialization.
i'm waiting for you

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics