Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 183votes)

Biorg Trinity

Alt Names: alt バイオーグ・トリニティalt Biorg Trinity โรคร้ายกลายพันธุ์มนุษย์
Author: Maijo Ohtaro
Artist: Oh Great
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Opening holes in the palms of both hands, the “Bio Bug” disease enables people to absorb and then fuse with things they like. In a world made up of precarious balances, what will become of love, of youth? Here the curtain rises on a really incredible pair, delineated in a brand new youth-ensemble cast.
Go to Biorg Trinity Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh Great / Maijou Outarou, two people that complement each other XD New Window vinceled
  • 2 Replies
Topic regarding biorg trinity translations New Window yemudan
  • 4 Replies

391 Comments

Que Wha?
Adesso anche in italiano!!
wtf is going on? does the Spanish version make more sense?
make it long okay...
instafollow. this looks like it could get interesting
instafollow. this looks like it could get interesting
[]_____{} .......?¡¿?¿?¡??¿?¿?¿??¡??
to my understanding people with marks on there hands can transform and have to do some kind of training to be able to transform or to control the transformation, the drug enables them to transform but they go bezerk. about the main char he just go the mark and his in love with the girl of the last page (that's the only time that she appears i think)
Art is so good. But he story is worst than sht... ;_; such a waste.
HUH!?
ok for me i don't really care about what happened in chapter 1 but as long as there is alot of romance in this manga it will be awesome
For those who randomly clicked on this manga and are unsure whether to read jump to page 46 thee heroine is so damn, instant follow =p
dafuq did i just read ?
Same old dumb shit, Oh Great trying to be the edgiest faggot around.

Great art though.
Okey, i don't understand a shit about what just happend.
DAT ART~
And I thought Oh Great! not writing his own story would be better.

This is really weird. It has good potential as a story, but it always feel like the author is trying too hard. (Judging from the 'tension' chapter 1 have, this will feel mediocre by ch.4, hopefully not)
Gonna see about the plot, but I love the art already.
As expected of an Oh Great title, I don't really understand what just happened...at least he's doing the art and not the story which hopefully will improve from here on.
Woooooo...

Same artist as Tenjou Tenge? Insta-Follow
There should be a random tag for shit like this... i mean plot aside the background is very disturbing lol. The character art reminds me of bakuman
Oh! Great is a sign of good manga.....for fanservice that is :)
Soooooo random xDDDD
sorry for the double : I'm the translator. For all those who don't understand, things will get clearer in the 2nd chapter. About the characters, why the Matsukage's transformation and... no nothing on what this bug is ... <(_ _)>
Its by the guy who made air gear don't expect it to ever make sense.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics