Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 40votes)

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

Alt Names: alt 問題児たちが異世界から来るそうですよ?alt Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?alt Mondaijitachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?alt Problem Children are Coming from Another World, Aren't They?
Author: Tatsunoko Tarou
Artist: Nanamomo Rio
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Izayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasugabe have tremendous psychic powers and are bored with the regular world. An envelope arrives for each person, and when each opens their envelope, they are stunned to see the scenery around them change to a world they had never encountered before. They've been summoned by the Black Rabbit to help the community "No Name" to overthrow the Devil King.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-off:

> Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Z
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mondaiji-tachi-ga-isekai-kara-kuru-sou-desu-yo-z-r8781 )
Go to Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

The manga has about 10 volumes of pure awesome. Batoto readers needs this manga

Whoa ;o

The spin off is really good. Can't wait for this.

What a mean tease haha.

Wrong upload. 

seems wrong upload

Oh boy, new series!!....Chapter 12... ( T_T)

Found the raw scans for the light novel for this if anyone is any good at translating and wants to give it a try.

Potato.

Spoiler

is the anime ended already?

NEED CHAPTERS OR I WILL DIE!!!!

I'll volunteer to translate, but I will need someone to provide me the RAW
Aww no releases :(. Well the anime is good enough for now. Major love for any groups that pick this up.
Bunny Girl + Tsundere Loli + Quiet Loli + Scum protagonist = Instant follow
it seem very interesting,,,
Added in preparation for Christmas release. Didn't want to forget.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics