Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 370votes)

Uwagaki

Alt Names: alt 分裂恋人alt ウワガキ
Author: Yasohachi Ryou
Artist: Yasohachi Ryou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It’s fairly obvious to Terui Chiaki that her classmate Ajikawa Yoshio has a crush on her. He is completely not boyfriend material in her eyes and, even if he was, Chiaki already has a boyfriend. Their mysterious teacher Mr. Yamada sees this relationship between the two students and offers an experiment. He is able to make copies of people and objects and does so with Chiaki, creating a copy of her, except the copy has no knowledge of her boyfriend. Yoshio will hit on the Chiaki copy, who is named Koaki, and he'll try to make her fall in love with him. After a specified amount of time, the copy and original will be combined back together and which ever love is stronger between the current boyfriend and Yoshio will overwrite all other emotions. So this love experiment begins ...
Go to Uwagaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussion,Prediction/Theories & other Randomness New Window ello
  • 8 Replies
Topic How will this manga end? (Discussion) New Window shndany
  • 5 Replies

517 Comments

The end was sweet, she reject the guy who loves her(understandably) because she had a bf, someone who she loves but then got dumped by the guy who she loves.

Sweeet~~

Question though, why is it that they all ask "can we break up?", as if you can't abandoned the relationship even if the other doesn't consent to it. I know you might not want to end things on a bad note but it should be expected at least.
She just got TROLLED
This is gonna be refreshing been awhile since I read something like this
We have A&B..

A is the real thing and supposedly lovey dovey..then comes the break up. So, back to lonely A.
B is the copy and Main Guy is supposed to chase after her.

So..a Harem between Main guy, A&B; a me myself and I affair? Thrilling. /follow
just don't mention it, something along the lines of "guy a has crush on girl b who knows about that but has absolutely no interest in him, in comes the teacher, shit happens"
Wow...that ending had amazing delivery.
Love the WTF face the girl has at the end.
@qber But then it sounds like a cheating manga, or an attempt at one.

And.. I dont know about this.. Im hoping, well.. Ill see what turns out.
Instafollow too.

But, is this Sci-Fi? Really? I just saw "*poof*, now you're two".
Yep. this is an Instafollow.
imho somebody should go and removing a certain pg18 spoiler from the summary tho, much more awesome if you don't know about that.

serious jaw-dropping material right there.
i reiterate
Spoiler
Instafollow!
"hmm seems like a fairly unusual manga"

and then page 18 came along.
How hilariously random for a first chapter.
With a chapter title like that I had certain expectations... Then a certain page happened, dafuq man!
Thanks for the new manga!

That ending huehuehe

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics