Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 370votes)

Uwagaki

Alt Names: alt 分裂恋人alt ウワガキ
Author: Yasohachi Ryou
Artist: Yasohachi Ryou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It’s fairly obvious to Terui Chiaki that her classmate Ajikawa Yoshio has a crush on her. He is completely not boyfriend material in her eyes and, even if he was, Chiaki already has a boyfriend. Their mysterious teacher Mr. Yamada sees this relationship between the two students and offers an experiment. He is able to make copies of people and objects and does so with Chiaki, creating a copy of her, except the copy has no knowledge of her boyfriend. Yoshio will hit on the Chiaki copy, who is named Koaki, and he'll try to make her fall in love with him. After a specified amount of time, the copy and original will be combined back together and which ever love is stronger between the current boyfriend and Yoshio will overwrite all other emotions. So this love experiment begins ...
Go to Uwagaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussion,Prediction/Theories & other Randomness New Window ello
  • 8 Replies
Topic How will this manga end? (Discussion) New Window shndany
  • 5 Replies

517 Comments

wow seems like a really interesting manga so far, cant wait for more...
I gotta love the sensei...just how random he is :D
There's no NTR outside the hentai genre, so why do you guys keep mentioning it?..
I expected some cheesy romance manga. I'm glad I was wrong, this is actually really interesting! It's avoided a couple annoying cliches already. ^_^
very interesting... can't wait for more!
oh wow. that ending totally threw me off. thought she would at least keep the bf for a bit until she got jealous of her copy.
Spoiler
lol at that last line. That came out of nowhere.
i like want moar!
I've been waiting for this, I hope it's as good as the plot summary.

This is up to 21 chapters
Didn't see that coming on the last page xD
Btw raws are out there, complete v1-4
Spoiler
Interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Spoiler

Seems interesting, gonna follow for now :P
This story got potential - so please no spoiling k :D
So ... Uhm ... This is basically a NTR (Stephen Hawking style) story ?!!!
that last line was abit unexpected lol
lol DAFUQQQQQQQQ?????
I'm surprised the doctor didn't say he knew Haruhi Suzumiya...
Lets all spoil the story in the comments because no one likes to read a few to get a feel for the story from other people's views
PROzess knows his stuff.

While I am a bit sad the main guy is 'forgettable' in many ways, I am very intrigued with the mad-scientist sensei. I can't wait to see what other role he'll play later on in this twisted experiment.
Lovey Dovey my Asss. Only she thought they were lovey dovey. I feel sorry for Yoshio. Without the sensei's help, he would have no chance what-so-ever with Chiaki. Even if she broke up with her boyfriend.
Lol, at first I thought whoever win, there will be NTR, But after reading the last page, i burst out laughing,
I really like it so far. The premise is interesting. The twist is quick. But most importantly, the girl isn't cliched (yet). She's level-headed, not "stunningly beautiful" (by manga standards), and doesn't have unnecessarily large...equipment! A regular, but nice girl, it seems.

Oh and I guess the guy is all right too.
I guess it's better to be a bit confusing and ask ( as if it's up for debate at that point) then to just drag her along for months cheating on her with other females right? Also I'm sure that asking is the least confrontational way to get your point across that you're no longer interested in the other person, for whatever reason it may be.
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics