Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 370votes)

Uwagaki

Alt Names: alt 分裂恋人alt ウワガキ
Author: Yasohachi Ryou
Artist: Yasohachi Ryou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It’s fairly obvious to Terui Chiaki that her classmate Ajikawa Yoshio has a crush on her. He is completely not boyfriend material in her eyes and, even if he was, Chiaki already has a boyfriend. Their mysterious teacher Mr. Yamada sees this relationship between the two students and offers an experiment. He is able to make copies of people and objects and does so with Chiaki, creating a copy of her, except the copy has no knowledge of her boyfriend. Yoshio will hit on the Chiaki copy, who is named Koaki, and he'll try to make her fall in love with him. After a specified amount of time, the copy and original will be combined back together and which ever love is stronger between the current boyfriend and Yoshio will overwrite all other emotions. So this love experiment begins ...
Go to Uwagaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussion,Prediction/Theories & other Randomness New Window ello
  • 8 Replies
Topic How will this manga end? (Discussion) New Window shndany
  • 5 Replies

517 Comments

March of the Penguins!!!

Sweet ,man such a nice story (if you read the whole thing)
I really enjoyed it, especially that end,for me it was completely satisfactory.
A really recommended light read.
Japanzai thank you very much for bringing this to us from the beginning till the end c:

Chiaki ship receive critical damage and sunk today.... 

So... she decides on Koaki at the end there? I think? I'm still not sure :)

Well, it is what he shouted then.

Anyway, I really liked that manga. I often need something sweet in this world of ours.

now that i have finished this, ANIME ANIME ANIME!!!

The little sister riding the goat was awesome. great partnering

Yes she did. Unless she legally changes it though I can imagine the shock on Ajio's family's face when the marriage papers don't say Koaki.

lol at the Giant Penguins :D

Sometimes you just can't win. 

Right in the feels.jpg

Thanks for the scanlations Japanzai, its been fun.

Oh and happy 3rd anniversary!!! 

Maybe it gets its own manga?

I can't help but feel like someone's existence was erased in the process, though....

If shooting is not an option or far too risky, why did they bring (real) guns in the first place?
Wouldn't a tranq-gun, a taser or anything else non-lethal make waaay more sense? There was no threat from the target and its friends and if they stumbled upon him, they'd be done for anyway. They also had plenty of time to prepare and had all the intel they needed.

I don't think they were told to hold guns. And it was the same with the attack on the hotel.

Warning contains intense goat awesomeness.

Short and sweet. Not bad at all.

I am going to miss this manga, was very enjoyable and love the ending. Thank you translating this Japanzai

Thank you Japanzai for bringing us this manga, from it's beginning to it's end.

THANKS Very Much !

If shooting is not an option or far too risky, why did they bring (real) guns in the first place?

Wouldn't a tranq-gun, a taser or anything else non-lethal make waaay more sense? There was no threat from the target and its friends and if they stumbled upon him, they'd be done for anyway. They also had plenty of time to prepare and had all the intel they needed.

why you said? it's because todd was a jerk and should had his as* spiked by the goat's horn

I'm very content with this ending. Thank you.

And sensei made me burst out laughing with the "Should we make this a love triangle, then?" question.

Thanks for the chapter and for your work on this manga. A great ending for a very good manga, I would give it 9 of 10, the only thing that the ending lacked was a scene with the Goat. 

Not a bad read, also the plot thicks! Who will yamada-sensei stay with!? The plain (not so plain?) teacher or the secret agent/spy american teacher?

She is from England, but it was a mild surprise that the author did not create her character as being american, the vast majority of the foreigners that appear on the mangas that I have read are american, that must be some kind of cliche in the manga industry.

Finally, an ending that I could approve on!

Spoiler

Thank you to the scanlators who finished this series, Japanzai!! Kansha!

Not a bad read, also the plot thicks! Who will yamada-sensei stay with!? The plain (not so plain?) teacher or the secret agent/spy american teacher?

It accelerated the merger. It was very deliberate.

It accelerated the merger by about half a chapter, what the fuck are you talking about

That's like saying deciding to stop drinking at 1AM instead of at 2AM is a deliberate decision, it's completely worthless at that point 

I haven't felt this satisfaction of finishing a manga in a while. A nice wrapped up conclusion for once that doesn't make you wonder what the hell just happened.

It'd be great if we got a spin off manga on sensei's personal "love experiment". 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics