Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 93votes)

Sis Plus

Alt Names: alt 妹相伴+alt ă‚·ă‚¹ăƒ—ăƒ©ă‚¹alt SisPlus
Author: Yuto
Artist: Yuto
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiho, Cocoa and Himeka are three sisters who live together with their protective older brother. As their parents are off traveling the world, the brother has taken on the parental role as well as taking point in the bakery that all the siblings operate. As a result, the brother has developed a sister complex, becoming, at times, overbearing to Shiho, Cocoa and Himeka. This is a comedic story about their little weird family.
Go to Sis Plus Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

115 Comments

gehehehehe

somebody rework the Harlem Shake video so that it features the cast of this manga and we will call it the HAREM SHAKE

What about "HAREM SEX" ?

. . . Is it just me or is evil mastermind Leader's little sister amazingly cute?

You're not alone in this.

Huh.  I figured he was only tough when he was defending his sisters, but he's actually just pretty damn strong--cleaned up on a loanshark with no sisters in sight.

. . . Is it just me or is evil mastermind Leader's little sister amazingly cute?

somebody rework the Harlem Shake video so that it features the cast of this manga and we will call it the HAREM SHAKE

DO. NOT. WANT.

Those chapters

Hadena-Kore-wa-Zombie-Desu-ka-Of-the-Dea

That guy is a hero of every Siscon out there
tis is the manga is very funny
I felt bad for the delusional costumer in the first chapter.

SHE JUST WANTS LOVE.

And cakes.
THIS AUTHOR MANGA IS ALWAYS ON MY LIST~~
We need the youngest sis to meet up with hiragi at some point hahaha and some hanamaru infusion would be cool too
the author seems to prefer brocon female characters. his characters are all so adorable so i can't help read his works
The strongest brother ever!
I'm getting twisted even more
The ghost had PFP too !!!
thx cxc scans for this moe update!!
So glad there's more chapters, thanks KidCongo!
I thought it's going to be meh, but turns out it's quite fun and enjoyable read. Since most of the characters are eccentric, the over-the-top humors and the fan-services fit well.
sis-con MC ... lolz ...
and some hint about bro-con too ? Instant follow ...
I wonder if MC will get powerful because sis-con power ...
(like in "Imokami-sama")

hmm ... author for Hanamaru Youchien ...
yup, too cute and awesome.
Love Plus Sis = Sis Plus?
Its.. Its... ITS!!.... PANDANEKO!!
I hope more will come out. It'd be disappointing if Japanzai just threw it out there and never continue it.
Well, thank you Japanzai for the the chapter. I really enjoyed it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics