Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 59votes)

Cooking Papa

Alt Names: alt クッキングパパ
Author: Ueyama Tochi
Artist: Ueyama Tochi
Genres: Cooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cooking manga. It features a recipe at the end of each story, introduced by the main character.
Go to Cooking Papa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

78 Comments

a ramen chapter, yay! that recipe goes straight to my notepad, thank you BS!!

do you cook? i wanted to know something for the ramen recipe. does the pork bone need to be raw or can you use it from a bbqed pig?

I'm waiting for the dark middle chapter where he has an affair with his coworker and his marriage falls apart and he only sees his kid every other weekend. The recipes get worse and worse until they're just ordering takeout.

a ramen chapter, yay! that recipe goes straight to my notepad, thank you BS!!

That OL needs to step off of Papa.  Mama has everything Papa needs, so... /laugh

thaaaaank you for the release BS! Keep the good (and hard!) work! :D

on a side note, that coworker of his annoys me. I can't help but to get that 'you bitch' feeling.

As a night security guard, I really should stop reading cooking manga at 3-4am lol

This is one of my favorite manga already. Very nice.

Shitload of respect to the Scanlators if they actually manage to translate all hundred-something volumes of this manga.

yeah make another one LOL

ugh, that Bartley
I love how this isn't weekly so for me it feels like a treat when it does release during a week
Just 2 chapters in, and already love it. Followed.
The mother's crazy, and I love her.
How ironic - the first MC in a long time who probably COULD handle a harem, is already happily married.
nice wife, she didn't flip the table. Very very nice family.
This was better than I thought it would be! <3

I really like the main family, they're all so cute, heh heh
Is it a running gag that Bartley will be asked to redo things? Anyways, great manga. Looking forward for more scans :)
I always wanted to watch the anime, but I could never find any episodes. It's really great to see the manga being worked on. Thanks for the work. Generally I like cooking mangas and this one is as the other ones I know and it's wonderful to see the recipe even though I have to admit I have never cooked anything of the recipe I have read till now. Again thanks Bartley S. I look forward to your work.
Jay Leno? The Crimson Chin?
It's indeed quite different from 'what did you eat yesterday' from the same magazine :-)
Cooking mama? Challenge accepted.
Good luck translating this series as it has over 1000 chapters and ongoing.

Though it'd be pretty interesting to see how it unfolds.
Another good food manga is Kitchen Princess if you can find it. It's really shoujo though.
That chin... my god, I haven't seen so much manliness concentrated in a jaw since... well, I've never seen something that would compare, ever.
so much happy in one chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics