Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 38votes)

Mashiroiro Symphony

Alt Names: alt ましろ色シンフォニー alt Mashiro Iro Symphonyalt Mashiro-iro Symphony
Author: Palette
Artist: Futago Minazuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In all-girl's school is preparing to consolidate with another nearby school, which will make them co-ed. Uryuu Shingo is chosen to be a male 'test student' at the girl's school before they officially merge in the following year. On Shingo's first day, he learns that many of the girls are not happy about the coming merger. Specifically, Sena Airi is staunchly opposed and refuses to welcome him to the school. Some of the other girls are friendly, but Airi has a lot of power over public opinion. The truth is, though, that Shingo has met Airi before. When she and Shingo's little sister got lost, he helped them find their way. Airi seemed to like him then, back when she didn't know he was going to be her new male classmate. Maybe he'll be able to win over Airi, as well as all his other interesting female classmates!

This is the official comic based on the game of the same name by Palette.

Alternate Stories:

> Mashiroiro Symphony -Wind of silk-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mashiroiro-symphony-wind-of-silk-r9106 )

> Mashiroiro Symphony -Twinkle Moon-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mashiroiro-symphony-twinkle-moon-r11842 )
Go to Mashiroiro Symphony Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

63 Comments

The anime ending was as follows:

Spoiler

Hopefully this one will be different.

Airi's mom is AWESOME! and if I remember correctly Miu's mom is also hot.

Too bad there's no go for the MILF route.

Accidental pervert Shingo and yay Pannya Pannya Pannya!

I hope this one takes a different route than the anime version just to be different.

Spoiler
Art quality can't even compare to the visual novel at all. Kind of offputting.
poyopoyopoyopoyo poyopoyopoyo
This has just reminded me, I so want a stray maid of my very own. :P
Knowing that this will probably be the cover girl end, but still reading it for Sana's goodness. Can't get enough of Sana.
Pannya pannya pannya~~
oh, the manga version's pretty cute too.
Can't wait for Sena ending!
Can't wait to drink more Senafag tears!
There's an anime about this, seemed alright
lol, their sense of direction's worse than Zoro's :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics