Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 38votes)

Mashiroiro Symphony

Alt Names: alt ましろ色シンフォニー alt Mashiro Iro Symphonyalt Mashiro-iro Symphony
Author: Palette
Artist: Futago Minazuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In all-girl's school is preparing to consolidate with another nearby school, which will make them co-ed. Uryuu Shingo is chosen to be a male 'test student' at the girl's school before they officially merge in the following year. On Shingo's first day, he learns that many of the girls are not happy about the coming merger. Specifically, Sena Airi is staunchly opposed and refuses to welcome him to the school. Some of the other girls are friendly, but Airi has a lot of power over public opinion. The truth is, though, that Shingo has met Airi before. When she and Shingo's little sister got lost, he helped them find their way. Airi seemed to like him then, back when she didn't know he was going to be her new male classmate. Maybe he'll be able to win over Airi, as well as all his other interesting female classmates!

This is the official comic based on the game of the same name by Palette.

Alternate Stories:

> Mashiroiro Symphony -Wind of silk-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mashiroiro-symphony-wind-of-silk-r9106 )

> Mashiroiro Symphony -Twinkle Moon-
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mashiroiro-symphony-twinkle-moon-r11842 )
Go to Mashiroiro Symphony Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

63 Comments

I often wonder if male Mangaka think that having a female character espouse their amazingly chauvinistic beliefs makes them any less offensive. "Everyone train to be excellent women!" says the female principle.

So, what? Women should be taught to be highly presentable sex toys and obedient wives? Fantastic.

Everyone must be stoned or something because they all look mellow as hell!

You just made my day. Hated the anime´s route.

You just ruined my day. Loved the anime's route.

...mixed reaction much?

There's actually another manga out there, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't cover Miu's story either, but one of the characters from the re-release of the game.

Sorry, Miu fans! You got the whole freaking anime to yourself, let the poor Sena fans have at least a manga to themselves!

Don't think anyone's mentioned this so far, but for those getting ready to start this series or those who would like to know where this is going, this is a 2-volume, 12 chapter series that covers specifically Sena's route. So sorry to all the fans of the anime out there who were hoping for Miu, or anything else, but this was made specifically to focus on Sena's route from the game. If you want more Miu, I would simply recommend going back and enjoying the anime again, or finding a copy of the game to play through her route on, which is slightly different than in the anime.

You just ruined my day. Loved the anime's route.

Don't think anyone's mentioned this so far, but for those getting ready to start this series or those who would like to know where this is going, this is a 2-volume, 12 chapter series that covers specifically Sena's route. So sorry to all the fans of the anime out there who were hoping for Miu, or anything else, but this was made specifically to focus on Sena's route from the game. If you want more Miu, I would simply recommend going back and enjoying the anime again, or finding a copy of the game to play through her route on, which is slightly different than in the anime.

You just made my day. Hated the anime´s route.

Dat representatives.

Everyone in this is always smiling like they're on drugs... It's like a herd of drugged smiling sheep.

Spoiler

Dat middle panel. Who needs open eyes when you've got swirly colors and sights going on in your head? Sena's like "da fuq is wrong with you guys?"

Just something that bothered me.

What nonsense are you spouting? Miu is the best.

The ending of the anime was just meh... I was shocked that it was a straight route down with Miu, she was like nothing special and way too plain, most of the anime it was like she didn't even exist.

On the other hand the anime made Sana(it's not a typo,there was a girl called like that out there...) shine alot, and although i mostly dislike characters like hers, she somehow became my favorite character (although maybe there was not much focus on the most chars to begin with, Ange and Airi had the most screentime declaring their circumstances).

An incredible fact is that Sana is only a support character in the original VN and only became a heroine for the PSP-Game later on, yet was included into the main cast for the anime.
Let's see what this version holds for us, I'll check on it later on when more chapters are out.
MOAR PANYAAAAA!!!!!!!! i almost cried at the anime ending with panya route...xd Like the manga also the spin-off

I really hope this doesn't get any more harem-ish. There are way too many of those types of mangas out there nowadays and they all suck.

Tsundere much

I really can't stand these types of women in mangay.

Seriously.

My Japanese girls CAN'T POSSIBLY be this infantile!

thanks for the reply is a pity that it only has 2 vol. but at least there is the VN

Sadly, we need (maybe) 1 ~ 2 years for the VN is fully translated by Boys of Silence. I should relief myself by using ITH + GTranslate

btw, I like Sena Airi.

thanks for the reply is a pity that it only has 2 vol. but at least there is the VN

Question:

whats the status of the manga in japan?

It ended at two volumes, and there are two spin-off volumes focused on Sana and Yutsuki. (we'll be doing them all :D)

Question:

whats the status of the manga in japan?

well, this is pretty nice after all.

Hopefully this´ll end different from the anime.

Same, same. I loved the ending in the anime.

I hope this ends like the anime. I liked the ending in the anime

Art quality can't even compare to the visual novel at all. Kind of offputting.

True, but can't fault them for that. Different artists I believe, and different resources used.

hmmm... I think it's worth of keeping an eye on...

is it just me or did half the people also read stories so similar to this one?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics