Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 84votes)

Destro 246

Alt Names: alt 强袭246alt デストロ246alt Desutoro 246
Author: Takahashi Keitarou
Artist: Takahashi Keitarou
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen SeinenYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Billionaire Touno Ryuuichi, the President of Touno Foods Group, recently acquired two young female assassins from a Mexican cartel. Sui and Ai came from unimaginably poor childhoods and were given a choice between killing people or selling their body. They chose the former and went through inconceivably extreme training and, at 17 years old, have become some of the deadliest assassins in the world. They are given the task of finding the killer that poisoned Ryuuichi’s wife and child. Sui and Ai encounter Matoba Imari who is another high-school aged assassin. But unlike the two, Imari just wants to lead a normal life.

Prequel:

> Ordinary±
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ordinary±-r5647 )
Go to Destro 246 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

Pfft mexican cartels producing some of the best assassins in the world? Sure, they have hundreds of millions to finance on training, but whats that compared to Russia, China, or U.S.'s? Pocket change.  Not to mention the power of information networks, assassins are just about useless without information.

Danger! Personal opinion! Be warned, I might be making huge (incorrect?) vague generalizations for the sake of what I hope is a casual discussion!

I beg to differ, there is a lot to be said for the exceedingly harsh conditions generated by the Mexican drug war. Nations of the "civilized" world may have money to throw at the problem, but Latin America provides a much higher volume of practice for young killers (terrifying murder rates in Colombia, Guatemala, Honduras(particularly San Pedro Sula), and Mexico(particularly Juarez))

That said, I think the scariest killers come from central to southern Africa and the Ivory Coast. Who would have thought that children raised with AK's instead of teddy bears, forced to kill their friends and relatives before puberty, and steeped in genocides, governmental corruption, and a generally brutal culture turn out to be great at making people dead.

Or were we talking about people who can go toe to toe with seal team six or Spetsnaz? If there is a 17 year old girl somewhere in the world who can do that, I desperately want to ask her out.

How come you're so sure ?

Pfft mexican cartels producing some of the best assassins in the world? Sure, they have hundreds of millions to finance on training, but whats that compared to Russia, China, or U.S.'s? Pocket change.  Not to mention the power of information networks, assassins are just about useless without information.

That made me scoff as well, but, hey, it's manga/fiction. 

oh~~... HS girls... 

hihihihihi... XD

Know a lot of boys that wear skirts?

Trap lovers don't even dare.

Yup she is... high likely :P

Well. it can be that she fell in love, that is why she felt empty... Butttt doubt it.

Imari is a girl... right?

Know a lot of boys that wear skirts?

Trap lovers don't even dare.

Yup~

Yep :D

Kinda disappointing. Don't like the authors utter focus on female fighters.

This is my fetish.

i think i love you

Enjoy the latest chapter \*v*/

I've read it, to see what this is all about. Then typed down my opinion. Was that wrong?

Nope, I do agree with that opinion. Having a female maid as assassin is good and all but when everyone is a girl it's a downer,

Spoiler

Gee, if only there was some way to read a different manga that you liked, for free!

I've read it, to see what this is all about. Then typed down my opinion. Was that wrong?

What is with the translation? It was hard to read, almost like they used Google Translation or something.

I'm feeling this too, it's hard to pin it down but it's like everything is translated piece-by-piece, rather than as a whole which is necessary for understanding it...

Gee, if only there was some way to read a different manga that you liked, for free!

This I I want mooooaaaar!@!@!@ pretty exciting absolutely like the MC, also the smiling faces looks awesome :P. also maids as assassin is never wrong :D

Not as badass as this maid
Spoiler
What is with the translation? It was hard to read, almost like they used Google Translation or something.
Time to lay the smack down Imari!
looks promising, hopefully they keep the dark air around the series
What an interesting way to do business lol
Awesome stuff! Maids and Assassins!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics