Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 101votes)

Sugar Apple Fairy Tale

Alt Names: alt 銀砂糖師と黒の妖精 ~シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル~alt 银砂糖师alt Ginzatoushi to Kuro no Youseialt Ginzatoushi to Kuro no Yousei - Sugar Apple Fairytalealt Sugar Apple Fairy Talealt The Silver Sugar Master and The Black Fairy
Author: Mikawa Miri
Artist: Yukimura Alto
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In The Kingdom of Highland, a country where fairies are slaves of the humans, Ann Halford, a Candy Craftswoman, decides to purchase one in order to arrive the once-yearly Candy Fair to achieve the title of Silver Sugar Master.
Go to Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

85 Comments

@Makahiya. On it! ;D
There's still no update? :( *sniff
Interesting concept. I like both MCs already. Ann will really have to work to win Shall over, lol. I think there are like 10 volumes of the light novel right now? And it's still ongoing (don't think the manga will adapt 10+ volumes though)!

The starting relationship between Ann and Shall reminds me a little of the start of Charlotte & Albert's from Obito no Hime to Kubinashi Kishi (another light novel that recently got a manga adaptation; it's mentioned in Mizuouji's link). Enigmatic Action Guys that snark at their respective, spunky female leads.

Overall, looks like it'll be fun~
Definitely reading this. This is good Aqua Scans, very good 8D
Noo.. I want more! I want to read more! woot! Followed ^
http://kagedreams.livejournal.com/248518.html <- There's some comic strips from the Light novels here. :)
YESSS, IT'S UP! (:
I already love this manga, and it's only been the first chapter TT
Anyone up for a bet that the fairy she just picked up is the king?
Spoiler

actually, I'd like to see a butch faerie one day hahaha~
Looks like it'll be amusing. Thanks AQUA Scans!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics