Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 101votes)

Sugar Apple Fairy Tale

Alt Names: alt 銀砂糖師と黒の妖精 ~シュガーアップル・フェアリーテイル~alt 银砂糖师alt Ginzatoushi to Kuro no Youseialt Ginzatoushi to Kuro no Yousei - Sugar Apple Fairytalealt Sugar Apple Fairy Talealt The Silver Sugar Master and The Black Fairy
Author: Mikawa Miri
Artist: Yukimura Alto
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In The Kingdom of Highland, a country where fairies are slaves of the humans, Ann Halford, a Candy Craftswoman, decides to purchase one in order to arrive the once-yearly Candy Fair to achieve the title of Silver Sugar Master.
Go to Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

85 Comments

I keep expecting a continuation when I read Shall, like Shall I. How do these mangaka pick these names? T_T

Really loving this.

I wonder if it wasn't Jonas who did it and had his fairy lie.

Yeah, it's either his fairy, who ate it, or that.

Really loving this.

I wonder if it wasn't Jonas who did it and had his fairy lie.

About the Light Novels:

• We released the first chapter of the novel already on our site and we'll release the first part of chapter 2 soon because we can.
  • It's a joint with Icarus Bride so make sure to come to both sites to check out the releases because it fuels our resolve to translate! :)
  • Shall's PoV is awesome. Go to our sites to check why. lol

Mythrill, baby, come to my bossom!!!

WAHHH UPDATE<33

This is so adorable I'm dying!!!!

From the title, I assumed that this manga would only be happy and full of sparkles and fairy dust. Boy, was I wrong- but in the best possible way! It's a lovely manga that's filled not only with sweet moments, but some painful ones as well. The emotions are nicely balanced, and the female lead is straightforward and likable. I highly recommend reading it!

Also, thanks to the translators for allowing us to enjoy this beautiful manga!

I've never read a shoujo manga with this much decapitation and blood before~~~~I APPROVE!!!!!

Strip me yourself.

Shall, what are you trying to make a pure innocent maiden do here? 

It takes me lots of willpower to read shoujo manga, but whenever i croos paths with something as nice as this, it's really worth it :D

We corrected some mistakes of chapter 5 and released a version 2. Sorry for it!

Reading this manga gave me diabetes.

The "Sugar" part of the title was a hint.

Reading this manga gave me diabetes.

Something with a premise as ridiculous as this shouldn't end up being as good as this is. XD

Thanks a lot for the new chapter! 

Oh this story is really amazing. I must say I am a little critical because although it puts the issue of (technically) race as a central piece of the story, I think it will have much to do with her coming of age as well. But it's an interesting take.

I wouldn't say that Shall Fen Shall is a king but I think he is royalty i.e. a prince. 

And Jonas...I like how he's barely in the story despite technically traveling with her/following her. He's so annoying and ignorant of the wrongs of enslaving fairies. But I guess he's there to remind us that on this journey, he is representative of the reality that is the relationship between humans and fairies. It's quite unfortunate but he is pretty vital in that sense as a character

I was totally glad to see an update. hehe. Though it left me wanting for more. Awwww,, >.< Moooore

Aww, this is really cute so far! Thanks AQUA Scans!

Yay another chapter!  Thank you AQUA Scans!

This is quite lovely, cute and adorable. I'm a man but I love aqua scan's taste of the projects they chose. Thanks for work.

This manga has some backround to it and it is rather interesting.

Thanks for the hard work, Mizu~

working on chapter 3!

Ohmygosh, why can't Jonas just like, go away, seriously = =

What kind of serialization is this I wonder?
Personally, I feel like the two leads remind me of Yuuri and Estelle from Tales of Vesperia.
this does seem like an interesting project for now, so i wonder how it will turn out.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics