Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 69votes)

Jinsei Hensachi 48 no Koukousei ga Kamisama ni Narimashita

Alt Names: alt 人生偏差値48の高校生が神様になりました。alt 人生偏差值48的高中生成为了神alt Jinsei Hensachi 48 no Koukousei ga Kamisama ni Nari mashitaalt Jinsei Hensachi 48 no Koukousei ga Kamisama ni Narimashita.
Author: Hara Tsumoi
Artist: Hara Tsumoi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Atsushi is a descendant of the guardian deity of the Heian period. His beautiful childhood friend, Yuki, is the daughter of the shrine erected to protect his family. But what Yuki doesn't know is Atsushi has a geas-like ability to command her to do whatever he wants! Will Atsushi be able to restrain his urges?
Go to Jinsei Hensachi 48 no Koukousei ga Kamisama ni Narimashita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

75 Comments

I'm... kind of confused.

And why the heck did she faceplant?

Spoiler

im confused at first, but story seems insterting and i love the artwork. lets see how the author amuse us with his surprise. :) =>FOLLOW

Lelouch's Geass ability was a one shot thing while this can be used repeatedly! Not to mention

Spoiler
which make this command ability so much more useful then Geass. Only offset would be that Geass could be used on almost everyone(except those already altered by his Geass) while this command spell only works with Yuki atm(not sure if anyone else is a viable target).

@Bonhart last time I checked Jedi's can't heal people. Oh wait maybe in SWTOR, but that's non-canon. =P

Also this ability feels closer to hypnotism then geass really. Say a keyword(that spell) and you gain access to various commands... kinda like dos?
Spoiler

Anyways I'm kinda glad the mc is a spineless wimp when it comes down to interacting with her. Otherwise everyone would say "Well that escalated quickly!". Oh it would probably be hentai too.

this still better as long as yaoi is not in here ...

I had enough of gayass ...

instant follow ...

wtf. I'm suppose to buy this? It's a pretty terrible first chapter. The author could have done much better with this premise. 

I kind of felt the knife going through my stomach somehow, weird.

Mm, first chapter was fun. Code Geass power? Lol. Well I will say that Yuki is cute if anything else. :3

First chapter looked ok, but from what I remember from the RAWs it isn't all that great later on.

I really liked the story so far, checked the tags to see if there is a "drama" one... -> follow

I like Code Geass as much as you guys, but there's only one 's' in geas.

first chapter's wasn't so good and somewhat confusing...

I have no idea why you guys complain about MC... with a little character development he could turn out to be a very good character.

Geass like ability? more like Jedi Mind Trick to be honest :P

You can't call someone who acts despite their fear a coward and be right. Just putting that out there now.

He's definitely a coward with regards to romance though. That I fully admit. But let's face it the kid has free reign over his childhood friend's mind and body so that could be for the best. Either way this kid is in for some hate.

Good first chapter. MC isn't totally sackless either, which is good.

Geass shouldn't be used for ecchi like purposes sometimes...IT SHOULD BE USED FOR ECCHI LIKE PURPOSES ALL THE TIME!!!

Decent first chapter and characters. Will look out for more future development

This and GJ-bu.. No more WcDonalds?

Not bad.

you guys are caling him weak? i thoght he had way more guts than an average person

Spoiler

ok first chapter is a fine one

thanks!

well will you look at that another cry baby MC how original. I hope he mans up later on or at least get's some power so he can fight and not have people always protecting him.

I'll see how it goes for another chapter or two. Right now the generic weak MC with glasses isn't winning me over too much. Even with his so called power...

so
where is chapter 1?
hehehe
Didn't know Geass-Type Ability was a new sort of thing to have on anime/manga. Thought it was called mind control O_o
geass-like ability ?? instant FOLLOW !!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics