Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 253votes)

Keyman - The Hand of Judgement

Alt Names: alt キーマン・ザ・ハンド・オブ・ジャッジメントalt Keyman - A Mão do Julgamentoalt Keyman - The Hand of Judgment
Author: Warai Naku
Artist: Warai Naku
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keyman is the resident hero of Lockville City, a place inhabited by both humans and animal people. In the years since his debut as a hero, crime has decreased significantly, which does not look all that great for the local police force. But one day, after he catches yet another group of criminals, Keyman is mysteriously murdered. Detective Alex and his police force are investigating the murder, and one of their major clues is the words "Dr. Necro," which were carved onto Keyman's body after his death. Their case gets even stranger when Alex unexpectedly meets "Dr. Necro," who appears to be a young girl, in a bar. What monster could be behind the murder of Keyman, and what does the childlike Dr. Necro have to do with it all?
Go to Keyman - The Hand of Judgement Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

620 Comments

Wish the mc turns into a human superman.
This manga is so awesome and manly! I like it!
Sally Charlton and What was that busty girls name again?? Whatever I like em both!!!
ke ke ke ke ke keys..... i can't find them, where are them... maybe keyman got them?....

........sorry i'm too bad with jokes. =)
Key 1: Key.

Fascinating
color me intrigued.
Dinosaur investigator? cool.
uh ok. i think this manga might deserve a mystery tag. with the way things are with the first ch. anyways.

Spoiler
wai- what...huh? I...I thought that key guy was the main character...then he just dies. So much for a manga called "Keyman" where Keyman gets killed from the get-go...
thats interesting
DAT COVER.....
INSTA FOLLOW.
This looks pretty awesome reminds me of when I used to read comics
I'm hooked...
Why hello thar zettai ryouki, with laces.
Something fresh for once. I like artists like this.
Interesting art style given where the story (seems to) is going.
=D =D

LOL

Don't know whut I read, but LOL.
Sure. Lets follow along.
Following.
Page 30... My Eyes! O_O
AWESOME

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics