Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 253votes)

Keyman - The Hand of Judgement

Alt Names: alt キーマン・ザ・ハンド・オブ・ジャッジメントalt Keyman - A Mão do Julgamentoalt Keyman - The Hand of Judgment
Author: Warai Naku
Artist: Warai Naku
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keyman is the resident hero of Lockville City, a place inhabited by both humans and animal people. In the years since his debut as a hero, crime has decreased significantly, which does not look all that great for the local police force. But one day, after he catches yet another group of criminals, Keyman is mysteriously murdered. Detective Alex and his police force are investigating the murder, and one of their major clues is the words "Dr. Necro," which were carved onto Keyman's body after his death. Their case gets even stranger when Alex unexpectedly meets "Dr. Necro," who appears to be a young girl, in a bar. What monster could be behind the murder of Keyman, and what does the childlike Dr. Necro have to do with it all?
Go to Keyman - The Hand of Judgement Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

620 Comments

/a/non does it again.

Those breasts, dat ass, THOSE FUCKING THIGHS.

I truly thank whatever team of people/person brought this back to life.

This is great!

It's been almost one year, but the fact that Detective Alex is the awesomest motherfucker in this site hasn't changed one bit. My thanks to the two anons that love lolis and dinosaurs.

Housewife? MARRIED? FUCKING SLUT!!!

Just kidding.

Honestly, either she  blackmailed the guy or he was one awesome dude, because this witch is clearly a baller.

I must say I lol'd, fucking keys have doorknobs as power cores, good shit author.

I really hope this gets picked up again. The character design is really nice, and the plot could be interesting.

And your wish is fulfilled.

Reminds me of Jabberwocky. Dinosaurs and heavy inking.

I really hope this gets picked up again. The character design is really nice, and the plot could be interesting.

One word: Awesome! Please continue translating this manga!

The background reminds me Pluto by Urasawa. Very promising.

Interesting...........

Really Interesting

can't believe this gem hidden so deep inside batoto's archive.

Interesting first two chapters, although it seems the group translating it has disappeared...
@Pandion: You forgot
Spoiler
This page marks the moment that I went from "liking" this manga to "falling head over heels" for it.
Different and yet not crap? Yup, Ill be following this one. I love the noir mystery look it has going on and the way the story starts off, I think its really going to earn the tag.

btw... Nice of the artist to go to such lengths to show us the cover girl's bottom but I cant help but notice the horrible hip deformation :P
so much epic
this girl creeps me out, but inspector alex is badass man, and the art is well done
I like to approach a manga with something close to disdain, only to be immediately hooked after two chapters.
wow this is amazing! right up there with Barney & Tella Tubbys
It looks like the author is trying to replicate western comic with great results. I like the style.

Following now.
holy crap this manga is too much awesome
A T-Rex punching a robot inside a noir bar... I thought this couldn't be any more epic, but the T-Rex was also a police inspector.
And 4 days to the end of the year I can say without a shred of doubt: This is the friggin' best thing I read all year.
So, who's the mc again?
I really do hope that it's inspector Alex.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics