Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 372votes)

Flying Witch

Alt Names: alt ふらいんぐうぃっちalt جادوگر پرنده
Author: Ishizuka Chihiro
Artist: Ishizuka Chihiro
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kowata Makoto is an airhead with a bad sense of direction who just moved into her relative's house... but is that all?

The Oneshot was originally published under a different pen name (Ishioka Chikai).
Go to Flying Witch Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Replace cover to newest volume New Window sradok
  • 1 Replies
Topic Flying Witch as Volume in Japan New Window sradok
  • 2 Replies

641 Comments

I really liked the new one, although not as much as the one-shot. The characters are still easy to like and nothing really changed overall. I'm glad they serialized it.
Hooray, serialization get. I can finally unfollow the one-shot that's under a different name for some reason.
I liked the one shot a tad more; shame we won't see more of those characters unless they make a guest appearance

That being said the artwork is drastically different as well.
Cover is so hnnnnngg
I remember this oneshot! So glad it got serialized! o/
I get the feeling the serial is sort of a sequel ?
The one-shot reminded me of D-Frag and then the serialized version reminds me of Yotsuba.

I am torn between the two.
abp10: Testify.
Did the artist suddenly read a lot of Yotsuba or what.
Ishioka Chikai & Ishizuka Chihiro is the same person
MU list both titles (series and one shot) with same author http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=11941
I really liked the characters from the one shot. Too bad the mangaka didn't keep them. However, the alternate story isn't too shabby itself. I smell way down the line a love triangle between Makoto-main male MC-Nao ...
hei oneshot and series is diferent story,
author oneshot was Ishioka Chikai if i don't wrong
Spoiler
@RoflCat

Or he could be like Salem like Sabrina; mostly there for comical relief
@Fireburn629 especially since the readers are usually also staring at her for the fanservice.
its a alternate story with same theme. sadly we aren't going to get the same character from the one shot, which im not totally upset about. but quick info if you didn't know, most manga start off as one shots to see if they can catch the audience's attention then they can be serialize but sometime translator group don't translate the one shot.
I really hope this maintain its good qualities throughout. ;)
wow. that's a nice read. for ch.1 AND a shounen.
The witch is so well-mannered! The characters for me are likable and the atmosphere is light/relax. Haha. Just as Makoto said feels like time itself is taking it easy. I like it! ^^ ..gotta Follow. :)

Man, to think a Japanese author could pull kind of joke off. Even I can barely hold in the HEEEEEE

I liked this the moment she started talking to the cat. XD
So is this a one-shot or is it going to continue? It would be kinda sad if it was cancelled after the first chapter.
Whoa, that IS cool.
Was a good read. Gonna Follow this
Insta-follow

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics