Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 372votes)

Flying Witch

Alt Names: alt ふらいんぐうぃっちalt جادوگر پرنده
Author: Ishizuka Chihiro
Artist: Ishizuka Chihiro
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kowata Makoto is an airhead with a bad sense of direction who just moved into her relative's house... but is that all?

The Oneshot was originally published under a different pen name (Ishioka Chikai).
Go to Flying Witch Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Replace cover to newest volume New Window sradok
  • 1 Replies
Topic Flying Witch as Volume in Japan New Window sradok
  • 2 Replies

641 Comments

giphy.gif

Nya. Na.

Wait, wtf? I just went back to reread the earlier chapters and Chitos name has been changed to Shade?! Since when? Those chapters have been there for years, haven't they?

While I only worked on three chapters, I'm no longer able to do this series, as much as I enjoy it.

Contact Aumakua if you'd like to help continue. Requires typesetting and translation editing at a minimum, however cleaning knowledge is helpful as the digital raws can be poor. chapters are published every two months.

Purr'nau? :3

Cats, I love them, what a sweet mini-arc for someone like me :D

Meow

Meow? Meow meow~

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg

Meow

Is that Flying Witch have some relation with Domestic Kanojo? Check at page 9..

Same publisher but different mag

Is that Flying Witch have some relation with Domestic Kanojo? Check at page 9..

I couldn't even tell they were LQ... Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

You can tell from the pixels!

Well, compression artifacts anyway.

cats being typical citizens.....

... I don't know what I expected.

I couldn't even tell they were LQ... Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

The art style is totally different.

Was the latest chapter drawn by a different artist? Or was it the redraw from a lower resolution? Or..?

Hey, I'll be honest: I'm just happy to get any chapters of this fantastic series at all, high or low res. Thanks!

I mean, you're not wrong, and I'll 100% take crappy scans over nothing, but it's a tough line to tread.

If you have to work with what you got I understand that, but this looks less like "we had shoddy scans but it was the best we could do" and a lot more like "the images were resaved a lot with little regard to lossy vs lossless formats so now there's a lot of artifacting."

Not that I'm gonna tell whoever did this chapter to stop, heck, it might not have even been their fault. I have no idea where this raw came from and maybe a Chinese rip of a Korean rip of a Japanese torrent was the only way they could get their hands on it at all, after a legendary journey of heroism and perseverance and a whole lot of other shenanigans.

What I'm saying is, there's obviously a clear image somewhere underneath all that, and it feels like it could've remained that way if it was handled a little more carefully.

Bit of a shame, is all.

Thanks for the translations, though!

>Didn't knock the bust over in the art room

pls lrn2cat

Meow meow.

Hey, I'll be honest: I'm just happy to get any chapters of this fantastic series at all, high or low res. Thanks!

Meow!

SMUGGEST CATS

really?

Nice chapter. Also, was it just me or did the art seem oddly rough this time?

The slow casual "Hey I've been wondering" style of world building really works for this manga.

what does tange type means?

This scene? I feel like I've seen a T/N somewhere explaining that tange is a local word for "really".
In which case he probably said "totally my type".

You think he's messing up, the old harbinger of winter retired and the replacement doesn't have a clue!  That's what's really causing global warming.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics