Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 233votes)

Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii

Alt Names: alt サイトーくんは超能力者らしいalt Rumor says that Saito is an ESPERalt Saito-kun wa Chounouryokusha Rashiialt 斋藤君的超能力情结?
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saitou, a rather arrogant kid, announces his super power to his class on the first day of high school. He imagines that it will make all the girls swoon, and he'll be crazily popular. Unfortunately, his ability to bend a spoon looks more like a cheap trick than a super power, and everyone laughs in his face. Soon he learns that he is not the only kid with superpowers at the school, and there is even a Super Powers Research Club. He soon finds himself dragged into the society of a friendly invincible girl, a violent telekinetic girl, and a mind-reader. Rather than being swooned over, Saitou appears to have the least impressive ability of the group! Is there any way for him to get the happy high school life he was hoping for?
Go to Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

505 Comments

Someone needs to translate this manga. It's like over 10 chapters behind. Anyone willing to pick this series up?

Anyone else feels that Yuuki is more interesting than the main heroine? She's a bit dull imo.

.- . Yuuki is totally the main heroine material though

Spoiler

here's what I'm curious about. He says he bends spoons and considers that his only power... but is that for lack of testing? I mean let's think about the other potential abilities that would be associated with it. Like manipulation of metal itself. Sure he would bend a spoon but thanks to his idiotic ego he would just be satisfied with that and wouldn't test to see what other things he can do. Bending a spoon doesn't seem cool but it becomes entirely different if said object was... a lamppost or a metal pole.

the invincible girl look so much like mio from k-on.

Hmm looks more like Yui to me........

Muda, I love you. Didn't think this would ever get picked back up.

Anyone else feels that Yuuki is more interesting than the main heroine? She's a bit dull imo.

Spoon~bender to the rescue

avatar___toph_beifong_earthbender_cospla

here for some ... "variation" ... =3= ...

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/rising-x-rydeen-r5114

About time this got picked back up, I've been waiting for a good long time.

I was looking forward to working on this series, but glad to see it was picked up regardless.

nice what a protagonist indeed i'd like to see him bend his arm in the opposite way that would make me awe

the invincible girl look so much like mio from k-on.

Very happy to have found this~

Hey, an update... took long enough! xO

I'm actually kind of interested to see where this manga goes.

First time that a MC figured it out directly that someone got the hots for him.. World News!

Also glad to see that this one is still being translated, was fearing it went on hiatsu

First chapter since it was dropped and its so short... ah, well, doesnt matter since more updates will be coming :)

Darn random button bringing me to forever un-updated things....

Oh well, it was fun to read ~

It's pretty bad that this manga isn't updated anymore.

want mooaar, can't wait :P
because there isn't alot of chapters i think
Why is this not being updated anymore?
LOL, FAIL... sorry first time using it..
@rahyan16 Your spoiler is showing
[spoiler]try this (hits him in the face with a rock) here you have proof[/spoiler]
i died at that chapter
Isn't that girl like a blatant rip-off of Yui from K-ON?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics