Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 233votes)

Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii

Alt Names: alt サイトーくんは超能力者らしいalt Rumor says that Saito is an ESPERalt Saito-kun wa Chounouryokusha Rashiialt 斋藤君的超能力情结?
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saitou, a rather arrogant kid, announces his super power to his class on the first day of high school. He imagines that it will make all the girls swoon, and he'll be crazily popular. Unfortunately, his ability to bend a spoon looks more like a cheap trick than a super power, and everyone laughs in his face. Soon he learns that he is not the only kid with superpowers at the school, and there is even a Super Powers Research Club. He soon finds himself dragged into the society of a friendly invincible girl, a violent telekinetic girl, and a mind-reader. Rather than being swooned over, Saitou appears to have the least impressive ability of the group! Is there any way for him to get the happy high school life he was hoping for?
Go to Saito-kun wa Esper Rashii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

505 Comments

Oh lol.

I saw the "the end" title with 10 more pages on, and tought "ha, im not ganna fall for your bad jokes, author".

Boy, was i wrong.

Honestly this was the best ending to an axed manga I've ever read.

Are you kidding me? The only axed mangas I've ever seen with a worse ending than this just didn't get the next chapter. (In other words, no ending was prepared)

Thanks for reminding me of Mx0...

I loved this manga. However, I really feel that Mx0 was much deeper. I can't really see the comparison.

wait WHAT!? that was one heck of an ending.
introducing a new character only to end the series the very next chapter, lol.
Wonder if there'll be a new arc continuing from it :x

Have you never read Love Hina? I'm still waiting for Akamatsu Ken to make a Love Hina sequel after they introduced that brand new character (who had an MC vibe) in the second-to-last chapter...

Shame it was axed, but at least the ending was good. And that extra chapter with the cross-over to Kono Bijutsubu... I laughed my ass off.

Many thanks to Muda Scantrad for the scanlations.

Wait. Wait what really? Wait. Seriously? I thought... Hmm. Harsh and abrupt. That's not fair.

:(

unfortunate that it ended .. but congrats to saito-kun you're not useless after all!

worst ending....it didn't explain at all...this manga was really good too bad its lost it potential by ended it to soon...and its was a worst ending ever...

the axe was sooo strong it truned to a nuke it wasn't axed it was nuked

wtf is this mx0 

Mx0 was the prototype of the clever bad ass MC.  Well, not really but it was good and got axed and had a forced ending just as it was getting good.  People were waiting and hoping that it was going to come back.  Never happen.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

IMIGI MURUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

wait WHAT!? that was one heck of an ending.

introducing a new character only to end the series the very next chapter, lol.

Wonder if there'll be a new arc continuing from it :x

Honestly this was the best ending to an axed manga I've ever read.

i agree 100% it got me so good....... i am going miss this.

I thought that it was an good time to end it though. Sure, you can probably prolong the series with the girl who leapt through time and bring the childhood yandere back with some regular romcom but, the running joke for spoon boy, which is the main focus of the story ended and it won't work with him having new powers even though the future girl said so.

What the fuck eleven

Stop axed good manga

And another axed manga.

wtf is this mx0 

Thanks for reminding me of Mx0...

Thought process: "What? The en-oh, fanservice omak-hey, there's another page, what a psych ou-oh, it's a crossover... aw crap."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*************** !!!!
I know the axed will come, but I still sad that this great manga that still have room for development get axed.

Oh cool, development and new powers and new character and fucking axed.

Wow.

WTF? why introduced a new character just to end it like that

It's Occult Academy.

Bunmei-kun!!

That ending...not even fucking mad.

What the Heck?!?!?

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics