Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 251votes)

Drifters

Alt Names: alt ドリフターズalt Başıboşlaralt 漂泊者alt Скитальцыalt التائهون
Author: Hirano Kouta
Artist: Hirano Kouta
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of Drifters takes place during Japan's Sengoku period (roughly 15th to 17th century), a time of constant warring between the island's states, and a natural setting of choice for samurai stories. A young samurai on verge of death suddenly finds himself into another, fantastic world, alongside important military figures from history. How? Why? These questions remain unanswered.

============Notice================
Please refrain from further changing the image of the volume cover. Non-compliance will result in a warning.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Drifters Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Black King Identity New Window Tim Wills
  • 13 Replies
Topic When is this going to continue? New Window wjustinn
  • 1 Replies
Topic Black King New Window Tim Wills
  • 7 Replies
Topic I think this Manga is masturbation New Window Similar-man
  • 2 Replies
Topic Thank You New Window xscraid
  • 10 Replies
Topic New chapters? New Window evil6961
  • 9 Replies

546 Comments

Isn't that....
The title of K-on! .....
Do you really think damn = swearing? You make it sound like his post was riddled with swearing. Either way doesn't really matter to me unless you stole this project from ScansRemix, then shame on you.
@ Pandion,

There's only one solution to your whining, wait for ScansRemix version and don't read ours, we don't care what you think. you swearing to us will not do any effect on us scanlating this manga.
we are not your employee.
I agree with you, Pandion. Besides, what was the point of all those notes, pinoymanga? Do you think we can't get what's going on in the manga, in a medium that uses images to narrate? http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ViewersAreMorons, much?
What I don't get is why Pinoymanga thinks that it's a good idea to go and watermark up an excellent manga already being translated, without watermarks, by ScansRemix. It's not handy, convienient, or nice of them; it's one thing and one thing only: irritating.

Take your damn watermarks and translate something else, please.
Posted Image
Well that was short.... Good, but short.... can't wait for the next chapter.
STOP TEASING US DAMN IT!!!!!

Show us the dwarves!
One of The Best!
Posted Image
I wish the chapters weren't so short or they came out faster because i really want to read more of this

Ralen i listened to Unstable by Chaotica or your going down also down by sick puppies
Would you settle for raspberries, Sarapico?
Without more pages Cartage will be doomed!
such a short chapter !! ... waaaah ... ;)
ahhh, what a way to go, (the guys who got blown up with no way out.)
WHY is this not an anime?!

God I love this manga!
Show me the DWARVES!!!!!!

Also, does anyone have a song preference for this manga? I've been listening too War by sick puppies but it just doesn't seem to fit. Any suggestions?
I don't know if Oda Nobunaga is funny guy!

Man, this manga is hilarious! XD
Good stuff here! Keep up the good work! :D
raenef - Maybe a certain Major will show up!
one should mentiion that the ss used northic runes nothinc look alike those in themanga
YESSSSSS!!!! An UPDATE
is it the artist's mistake, or does oga really change his eye's eyepatch from time to time?
Yay people can't upload right, can someone move those around properly?
ok now they are just teasing

Let me see some Dwarves fight already!!!!!

Sooo Close!!!!!

Love this Manga!
    • GxC likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics