Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 31votes)

Kami to Sengoku Seitokai

Alt Names: alt 神to戦国生徒会alt 신 전국학생회alt Kami to Sengoku Seikotaialt Warring Gods Student Councilalt Непримиримые Боги Студенческого Совета
Author: Akahori Satoru
Artist: Takada Ryousuke
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Katsuragi lost his parents in an accident and is now all alone. He missed the first months of school and now he arrives to be put through a lot of weird occurences. The school he is attending is said to be the center of the universe and he must fight to become the king. His opponent however was a crybaby he used to protect. Does he have what it takes to fight against his childhood friend, deal with girl problems and prove his nickname, the unsinkable?

'...if you actually decide to go for it... and do become president of the student council..'
'...i'll let you have your way with me'

'This school... is at the center of the entire universe'

'I belong to you... Musashi.'

Those were the words of Vice President of the Student Council, Kagura Mami that were said to Katsuragi Musashi on the first day they met.
What's the secret of that school? What's the mystery behind it all? And what's the past that haunts Kagura and Katsuragi?
Go to Kami to Sengoku Seitokai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Dead? New Window Kazeshini581
  • 14 Replies

45 Comments

well I have to read this manga again, can't remember anything about it...
it's decent, but honestly not something you'd regret missing out on. Warning spoiler ahead of the scanlated chapters:
Spoiler
This series is pretty shameless escapism, but it's alright if you can tolerate that aspect of it. The art is better than average, too.
yay a new chapter
Yes , indeed i have several chapters that needs some serious proofreading and qc to be done , so i expect them to be out before the end of April.
And yes that is indeed Nu from BlazBlue and the doujin is indeed scanlated by One of a kind productions , though the image was remodeled a bit by me , when i was still in Muda.
According to Loki, they have five chapters that just need proofreading to be released. It hasn't been dropped, but it's in limbo until they can get the staff they need.
i really hope some picks this back up
Does this manga still continue to update or dropped?
Any news on this manga?
o wait ... it's obvious ~>..<~
haha i see what u did there :))
says,Rarity the Uni- BEARNGUYEN
Bokuwatomodachigatsukunai is a long ass name, because he reads and/or watches good sh!t, so he felt it necessary to put out balls long names for his intername, even if it is just the title.
read this like almost a year back already! thought it got canceled! similar to klan!
...Am I the only one who finds the username Bokuwatomodachigatsukunai hilarious to look at? That just seems unreasonably long.
@Bokuwatomodachigatsukunai, I strongly believe after some search that it was from Blazblue (H-)doujin by Studio Tiamat title "Break Blue CS", scanlated by One of a kind production.
Google it yourself because I'm afraid if the admin mad at me for linking H site at public manga reader, I believe the information that I gave is plenty for that :P
Judging by the 13 on her chest, looks like a character from Re:Birth.
@ Bokuwatomodachigatsukunai The character is Nu from the BlazBlue franchise, however I think the picture is from a (H-)doujin.
Which manga does this pic came from?

http://img.batoto.com/comics/2011/07/12/k/read4e1bd55f79c22/KTSS_034_%5BMudaScans%5D_CreditPage344e1bd55f9b728.jpg

I've seen it before, but cant remember where..anyone know?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics